Local La Scala Audition

Loudogp250

Over the past few years a problem has surfaced. That problem is my love for Klipsch speakers. From KG to the Reference series or the little Heresy that screams so loud and clear. Some stand ready in multiple rooms of my home ready to please my ears with sound while others are in closets ready to be called upon. My issue is that I continue to want a pair of La Scala speakers. I would have to possibly sale some of my current Klipsch to make room but I am willing to. Does anyone know of a local dealer of forum member in the Cincinnati area where I can audition these lovely speakers?

• Like 1

Hey, i had the same problem. i Had two sets of La Scala's, a pair of Belles, 2 sets of Heresy's and 3 sets of KG's. I sold them all at one time, and broke into the Cinema line. Best thing i ever did was let the others go...i loved them, but i like what i have now even more... i too also realized, all the spare speakers i had werent doing me much good.

• Like 1