Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

lol well then...thank you! by the way she will be in tip top shape so im gonna have my work cut out for me...the time machine has turned back 55 years!

You better get you pick in our your gonna get the bottom of the barrel!

I'll take Buffet. I am fairly certain that anything he did would cause me to become permanently and seriously injured.

whaooooo...a bit malitious arent ya! lol

No just a capitalist

Buffet will likely pay for some look alike to storm the ropes and do some hurting....I hope you get buffet himself to make a bit of peace for us all! Iv got a couple chips on my shoulders to do with him as well...he will get sloppy...You got him eth2!

I'll take Buffet. I am fairly certain that anything he did would cause me to become permanently and seriously injured.

No just a capitalist

Buffet will likely pay for some look alike to storm the ropes and do some hurting....I hope you get buffet himself to make a bit of peace for us all! Iv got a couple chips on my shoulders to do with him as well...he will get sloppy...You got him eth2!

I'll jab him where the sun don't shine. Of course, I will want you as my second as backup, in case my plane is delayed.

Wow...weren't the Thursday preliminary bouts exciting! Not so good news for the forum fighters. Here are the early bout decisions just in:

Carl was submitted by Tina Turner with some very, very, nice leg locks.

Tarheel was submitted by Charlize. Time and time again. I guess you could say she submitted his brains out :emotion-25:

On the bright side dtel was awarded a TKO over Fess Parker. Once dtel (now known as the Mississippi Mauler) snatched Fess' walker it was pretty much all over!

I'll be reporting ring side as the results come in.

• Like 1

No just a capitalist

I'll jab him where the sun don't shine. Of course, I will want you as my second as backup, in case my plane is delayed.

Right on...thanks holmes!

Wow...weren't the Thursday preliminary bouts exciting! Not so good news for the forum fighters. Here are the early bout decisions just in:

Carl was submitted by Tina Turner with some very, very, nice leg locks.

Tarheel was submitted by Charlize. Time and time again. I guess you could say she submitted his brains out :emotion-25:

On the bright side dtel was awarded a TKO over Fess Parker. Once dtel (now known as the Mississippi Mauler) snatched Fess' walker it was pretty much all over!

I'll be reporting ring side as the results come in.

Very nice! cheers&roars!! through the klipsch pro monitors of course!!

This just in. Our very own beeker is now 2-0 with a split decision over Jimmy Carter and a second round submission over Dinah Shore. Quoting beeker " I had to use that rarely seen moi tai maneuver commonly referred to as the cheek pinch"

Beeker moves on to meet Opie Taylor in the next round. This may be beeker's last easy contest as he goes up against the much respected TV character actor....Barney Rubble!

• Like 1

• Moderators

Hey I can hang.

How does this work, I don't get the rules

"Marilyn and I were rumored to an item. We were friends. Nothing more. Marilyn was one of the sweetest creatures that ever lived'.

I just can't picture it !

post-9700-0-44900000-1400789697_thumb.jp

• Like 1

Okay I have heard the comments that I threw the fight with Charlize but her leg lock around my head was really tight :D That's why I didn't move.

What was your favorite match? Mine was probably the fight matching Chad and Neil Sedaka. Half way through the very first round Neil takes out his mouth piece and starts singing "Where The Boys Are". Well while Chad was laughing hysterically Neil pulls Chad's trunks down :o

So as we now stand ETH2 beat Buffett in spite of a vicious head butt and moves on to fight Otis Campbell. Dtel advances to face Carlos Santana. Beeker should have no trouble with Opie and minermark squares off with Jim Cramer.

Good luck fellas!

• Like 2