FS: CA 540A V2 Integrated Amp--$250.00 Shipped--Sale Pending

willland

I have for sale a Cambridge Audio 540A V2 integrated amp in excellent(almost new) condition. The previous owner bought it on a whim and never set it up. All contents were in sealed bags as well as the amp itself. I hooked it up to run it through it's paces and it passed with flying colors. Not a fingerprint or blemish to be found.

The 540A V2 specs at 60w/ch@8ohms and 90w/ch@4ohms and can be used as an integrated amp or as a stereo preamp with an outboard amp. I demoed it with my Heresys, Heresy II's, and RB-35's, and the sound quality was nothing short of amazing.

The 540A V2 comes with original box and all included contents, power cord, manual, remote and as usual, it will be packed to survive the trip unscathed.

***NEW LOWER PRICE***

The shipped price of $300.00 $250.00 includes Fed Ex Ground shipping and I eat PayPal fees.

Combine the Cambridge Audio 540A V2 with my Cambridge Audio 840C(see separate ad), and get them both shipped for(840C SOLD).

Thanks for looking,

Bill

post-24680-0-29800000-1392319051_thumb.j

post-24680-0-09280000-1392319072_thumb.j

post-24680-0-30080000-1392319098_thumb.j

post-24680-0-37640000-1392319119_thumb.j

post-24680-0-95760000-1392319136_thumb.j

Edited by willland
  • Like 1

Just have to say that the 540 amp is an exceptional sounding amp which can shame a lot of far more expensive units. I have listened to this amp extensively and it easily betters some of the more expensive Cambridge units. Good deal on a well kept and used unit from a member of the higest integrity.You cannot possibly go wrong on this deal. Best regards to all Moray James.

• Like 1

Just have to say that the 540 amp is an exceptional sounding amp which can shame a lot of far more expensive units. I have listened to this amp extensively and it easily betters some of the more expensive Cambridge units. Good deal on a well kept and used unit from a member of the higest integrity.You cannot possibly go wrong on this deal. Best regards to all Moray James.

Moray,

Thanks for the kind words.

Your commission check is in the mail. ;):D

Bill

For those that might be interested in this CA 540A, I will be in Atlanta from this afternoon(2/17) to Sunday(2/23). I will have limited access to email and even more limited access to the Klipsch forum. I will respond asap if I am to receive an email via my SMART phone.

Thanks,

Bill