Scotch & Cigars & Tunes

minermark

but we cannot pass one up in Brentwood for 2K come and get it kind of thing

VERY cool.

Break, nippin, Guinness Blond Chaser.....

Give you some Brain food for thought,.......ya ready ?

Rc controlled helicopter :o , the Mechanics for the Blade "Pitch" is the simplest mechinism that every design is based, simple eh?

Drive rods driven by the Spyder, yeah we are talkin real rocket science here, no chit, that simple.

• Like 1

Rc controlled helicopter , the Mechanics for the Blade "Pitch" is the simplest mechinism that every design is based, simple eh? Drive rods driven by the Spyder, yeah we are talkin real rocket science here, no chit, that simple.

Certainly you're not going to use RC parts, just the concept correct?  RC parts would never stand up to the pressures that this design will generate.

• Like 1

Rc controlled helicopter , the Mechanics for the Blade "Pitch" is the simplest mechinism that every design is based, simple eh? Drive rods driven by the Spyder, yeah we are talkin real rocket science here, no chit, that simple.

Certainly you're not going to use RC parts, just the concept correct?  RC parts would never stand up to the pressures that this design will generate.

Correct, in your head, you already know how this thing works now, simple, neat and cheap really.

Thursday, i just checked, it's all good.

Break, Nip, Chaser, and try and figure where these six bolts go.... :o 

Oh yeah, my Fav, Black widow moved in right next to where i will be under the truck.

Ill take a snake bite over a Widow anyday, goldmining outings have brought me both over the years.

Now back to these six bolts, hummm.........

• Like 1

I'm assuming you have a can of brake clean handy.  It'll drop a spider in a heart beat.

Have not seen the lil bas - tard yet, she's up in the frame, web dropped to the ground, WD40 drops them also.

Figured out where my eight bolts go, i mean it's like they only hold in the drive axle.... :o :o :o

Ricky Nelson @ 11Wpc w/cave door open.

• Like 1

So which will put down carpenter bees if hit in mid-air faster, brake clean or WD-40?  Wasp & hornet spray doesn't phase em.  How's my RC humming bird coming along MM?

Both leave overspray stains, so one must be carefull at shooting them with either of your choice.

Wasp & Hornet spay inefective eh? amazing, i drop wasp in flight with the home depot black and white can of wasp spray.

Fill any hole you see with RTV clear, two three weeks mine were gone.

• Like 1

So which will put down carpenter bees if hit in mid-air faster, brake clean or WD-40?  Wasp & hornet spray doesn't phase em.  How's my RC humming bird coming along MM?

I've taken many a wasp out of mid air with a shot of brake clean.

• Like 3

30 min break period, scotch is, well, tasting pretty good.

Drive axel in place ready for the azzhole to bolt it in, oh wait, that would be me!

Ok, Cars full alblum cranked, getting close to either being Bit or Done or both......  

• Like 1

I've taken many a wasp out of mid air with a shot of brake clean.

TNR is up Northern Illinois, he may very well have those Hummingbird size wasps, you know, the state bird, likely protected species, spelling gets better w/drinkin......... 

• Like 1

This Irishman is takin another Nip and back to the Dodge, glad i did not buy a 450, this critter is built like a brick chit house.

Im am convinced at this juncture, to tell the wife lets go get her LAST new car, so i can have her corolla for my slot car.

Both leave overspray stains, so one must be carefull at shooting them with either of your choice.

Wasp & Hornet spay inefective eh? amazing, i drop wasp in flight with the home depot black and white can of wasp spray.

Fill any hole you see with RTV clear, two three weeks mine were gone.

I have clear silicone, but not RTV...is there something in that stuff that they don't like or is it just superior?

• Like 1