Scotch & Cigars & Tunes

minermark

I kept mine simple... One amp for the 6x9 boxes, one amp for the 8" tube sub, and a compact Bluetooth receiver to feed them with my iPhone. Easy to remove the whole system in 5 minutes when I want to run light for drag racing.

4FA76EF4-2D23-4D7F-8C7A-2FA8AE698F80-161

39BC9465-B82F-45A7-B532-2EEBF50815CA-161

7417A0FB-7AE6-4DCE-A1A7-19357716AE4D-133

You must not get much water in that boat, iv got the the other to deal with, i have no clue what these farmers do when "Fishin" so i must build for the unexpected.

I like your Aluminum tank.

Here's a hoot for ya, i got one 27Gal tank made of steel, the other 30Gal tank of Alum.?

Edited by minermark
  • Like 1

Lagavulin and Corona break, a wee bit of nippin for midday.

Installed the boat horn/button, nothing fancy, stocker/horn on this one.

Dam, waiting for online parts to come in, almost on hold.....again.

Went and got the four new tires and installed them, farmer got some kind of deal on custom 15" rims and tires :o, i told them dammit, 14s" is what was on there!

Now they just added 2" to the boat/float waterline, that means whatever they use to back this into the water is likely going to be in the water also :o ....Dam Farmers.

Couple more shots and i spect ill go clean the boat, crank some tunes, stereo sounds pretty good w/eight speakers, and i believe 75wpc. 

Edited by minermark

Time to Crank some tunes, a little Nip of Lagavulin and fire up a fat Maduro, rain is comin tonight i believe, Cave cleaning time.

Got some bench electronics project(s) to work on, The Panic Button for the Boat.

Hope everyone is having an easy Thursday :emotion-21:  :emotion-46:  

received a nice big order of cigars from jr cigars on fri, 190 cigars to be exact.......im in heaven dear bros!

two bundles of jr copies, excalibur maduro, macanudo naturals, etc.

ive found that some of the jr copies are rolled better than the actual name brands. some of them are rolled way too tight too smoke. never had that problem with any jrs.

• Like 2

It's just a stick-on button. It does nothing.

Tonight I've had a few drams... A Macallan 12, a Balvenie Doublewood, and a couple glasses of Laphroiag 10. Yum yum yum yum.

That's some good scotch, all of them.

Iv seen these stick on buttons for years on everything from PCs to Golf Carts, as i remember seeing my first Panic button, i always had the thought, sticking a Panic button on something really makes people wonder/laugh, but what if it really did something ?

I'll keep you guy's in suspense just a little longer.

Cheers

Edited by minermark

Son-in-law showed up and for the last couple of hours assisted me in installing a major dent in a fresh bottle of the Lagavulin :blink:

He will be going back to the worst nightmare job any of us would wish to to have at the age of 26, Cruise Ship Employee :D

Dam, where did i make a wrong turn in life ?

The heat and burn is a bit of a shocker at first. I added a dash of water to my first glass to bring it down closer to 40-45%. By the time I had my second glass, I was accustomed to the full cask strength and my palate was begging for it neat and un-cut. It's more complex than the standard Ardbeg Ten.

I'm not sure it's twice as nice as Laphroiag 10, despite being twice the price. It's good though.

Going to try Laphrioag Quarter Cask tonight.

Edited by hydro_pyro
  • Like 1