Scotch & Cigars & Tunes

minermark

60 degrees, and feels great, Tunes cranked, working on the Boat project and now going for a nip and a corona. :emotion-21:  :emotion-46:  :emotion-22:  

Think I'll join you Mark.  Got a few drinks of Evan Williams small batch left.  :emotion-46:

You know.....we need a high ball glass icon.

We could use a "Rockin Out" Icon also.

• Like 2

60 degrees, and feels great, Tunes cranked, working on the Boat project and now going for a nip and a corona. :emotion-21:  :emotion-46:  :emotion-22:  

If you like Whiskey and want something different for working on your boat, try Apleton Estate 12-Year Rum. We went to Costa Rica for x-mas and I grabbed a bottle at the duty free shop. Its a delicious sipping rum that has a great smokey flavor from the aging, totally different than the usual mixing rums.

http://www.rumratings.com/brands/37-appleton-estate-12-year-rum

• Like 1

If you like Whiskey and want something different for working on your boat, try Apleton Estate 12-Year Rum. We went to Costa Rica for x-mas and I grabbed a bottle at the duty free shop. Its a delicious sipping rum that has a great smokey flavor from the aging, totally different than the usual mixing rums.

http://www.rumratings.com/brands/37-appleton-estate-12-year-rum

Thanx for the tip, i just read the reviews and it sounds like right up my ally.

• Like 2

shyt, I'm freez'in my cojones off. Got down to 28 deg. last night, and we're expecting sleet and/or freezing rain on Saturday...... hmmmm, let me go check the medicine closet and see what I got....

Oh yea baby, we're okay, I think we're gonna be alright, we'll make it through this winter cold front one way or the other.

post-10277-0-80700000-1420774571_thumb.j