Scotch & Cigars & Tunes

minermark

One thread, all Links.

Iv done a search and found a few bits and pieces here and there.

I do know there are many just like myself that come after a days work and have a good Tune in mind, then maybe a wee bit of scotch, not long after that a Good cigar comes into play. in my case the wife comes home about two hours after me, many times she has stated, Feels just like walking into an old world Pub !, Patsy Cline cranked, cigar smoke in the air, bottle of Lagavulin sitting on the desk and soon, her.

Cigars and Scotch can be bought Online, I thought myself, and maybe a few others would be so kind as to kick down their sources also:

Scotch: http://www.singlemaltsdirect.com/

Oh yea baby, I've found my soul mate. Patsy Cline, Hank I or Hank III, and fat stogy, a glass of single malt or blended, no matter..... Heaven. Trying to juggle a fishing rod and a cigar at the same time is the only thing that could make it even better.

FWIW, I get my liquor at SPEC's. Best price in town.

Cheers!!! :emotion-46:

Dam Man i started reading that and was falling in love!!!

Then i realized (thanks to you) it was me! Dam. :emotion-21: :emotion-21: :emotion-21::emotion-46:

• Like 2

Yes, I just bought some Yamazaki at SPEC's this past Wed., along with a bottle of Johnny Walkers Swinger. A bottle of single malt and a bottle of blended, just trying to make sure I was covered for company. Heheheheehee

Edited by Gilbert
  • Like 1

Yes, I just bought some Yamazaki at SPEC's this past Wed., along with a bottle of Johnny Walkers Swinger. A bottle of single malt and a bottle of blended, just trying to make sure I was covered for company. Heheheheehee

Japan in the 70s is where i really learned about Audio nuts. lived in my own apt, thought i knew stereo, i was informed over the next two years. the size of one's wallet helps, just a tad.

At this time the ONLY thing i could do better on, was my scotch, they have learned.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Couple of cups of coffee with Baileys mint chocolate this morning. Yum. Don't usually drink in the AM but hey its Thanksgiving. Better half had to work at 4:30 this am, she's a nurse. Spent the morning setting/hooking up a mixer into my HT so I can adjust levels and such on the indivdual channels separately. Tired of being told I have to play test tones to adjust, i want to adjust in real time. Some pix later if i can figure out how to post.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING ONE AND ALL. We have so much to be grateful for

• Like 1

Couple of cups of coffee with Baileys mint chocolate this morning. Yum. Don't usually drink in the AM but hey its Thanksgiving. Better half had to work at 4:30 this am, she's a nurse. Spent the morning setting/hooking up a mixer into my HT so I can adjust levels and such on the indivdual channels separately. Tired of being told I have to play test tones to adjust, i want to adjust in real time. Some pix later if i can figure out how to post.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING ONE AND ALL. We have so much to be grateful for

Your in SoCal, look into a Rite-Aid drug store, Duggans, like Baileys, half the price and twice as good, just a tad of Irish Whiskey is in it :emotion-21:

• Like 1