Scotch & Cigars & Tunes

minermark

I brought home a box of Glenmorangie 12 yr Quinta Ruban today... Opened the box, and the seal is already broken!! Someone tasted it? What the hell? I called the store and told them about it. I'll be back on Tuesday to exchange it. (I did sneak a splash from the opened bottle, and I approve.)

I dont care what store im in good Scotch is NOT cheap, most of the time i need to fetch an employee to open some dam locked cabinet, dont care what they think, i grab the box right outta their hands, open it up and make dam sure it's NOT a bottle of jack Danials! much less than seal broken, good time to check that out too!  

• Like 1

What's the fruit in it?

Sugar, Ginger, Lemon Juice (from concentrate), Gelling Agent: Fruit Pectin, Mixed Spice, Acidity Regulator: Citric Acid.

So that would be lemon juice since pectin doesn't really count.

i would hope it doesn’t count, as pectin is considered GRAS (Generally Recognized As Safe) by the FDA.  I wonder if they classify death as GRAB (Generally Recognized As Bad)?  Gotta love the government.

• Like 3

What's the fruit in it?

Sugar, Ginger, Lemon Juice (from concentrate), Gelling Agent: Fruit Pectin, Mixed Spice, Acidity Regulator: Citric Acid.

So that would be lemon juice since pectin doesn't really count.

i would hope it doesn’t count, as pectin is considered GRAS (Generally Recognized As Safe) by the FDA.  I wonder if they classify death as GRAB (Generally Recognized As Bad)?  Gotta love the government.

(Generally Recognized As Safe) HAHAHA, i could say that about all my SoCal Exwifes, iv had a few when in my younger days.

Dam Red Lobster Crab/Grey Goose knocked me out early yesterday.

• Like 1

What's the fruit in it?

Sorry the ginger chunks are not really fruit!  Tastes mighty good  :)

They make lots of flavors,  this one says three fruit.

Mackays-Marmalade-Three-Fruit-6377930009

Back in the first part of this year when the wife and i were making our Klipsch runs all over the western front, we stop at roadside fruit stands, spend the bucks i do, some things  you just cannot get anywhere like this jam. :) 

• Like 2

No wonder you couldn't read the stripes on the resistors :lol: 

Really reading is not so much the concern, i have some great Lab Diopter(s), seeing them is not the worry, more concerned with color fade, but im likely thinking of ones that have already been in a circuit and heated, those are the ones that fade/change colors over time. dont mind me, it's been years since iv touched those box's.

Again if anyone needs any 1/2 or 1/4 watt ceramic gold band resistors, PM the needed items w/address. :emotion-21:  

• Like 1