Scotch & Cigars & Tunes

minermark

and A Night at the Opera Playing Bluray on the system...

Good Man!  Met Brian May several times … really cool guy … now i always smile whenever i see someone playing his music.

Wait … just realized you could be watching the Marx Bros…never met them; but, I’m a fan.

Edited by BigStewMan

Single malt, Corona chaser, wife just served dinner, with this tune @ 26Wpc, retirement IS good......

Regarding your playing of Canned Heat (in case the image doesn’t copy) … Larry Taylor is one of my favorite bass players.  A bit of trivia … he was a session musician that played on some Monkees tunes.

• Like 1

Just when i had my first Nip, neighbor called and stated the street is flooding, why call me i have no idea, my house sits 4' higher than the rest of the hood. time to suit up w/rake in hand,

Another Nip/Chaser....Yum.

Maybe he wanted you to crank the tunes to a level loud enough to change the course of the mighty river?

Just when i had my first Nip, neighbor called and stated the street is flooding, why call me i have no idea, my house sits 4' higher than the rest of the hood. time to suit up w/rake in hand,

Another Nip/Chaser....Yum.

Maybe he wanted you to crank the tunes to a level loud enough to change the course of the mighty river?

:emotion-21:

outta likes for the first time in a month!

• Like 1

anything but domestics

Very true, especially the king of beers budwiper, they could stop making the crap as far as I care.

So im in my Pub the other night, Greg a drinkin mate, sittin next to me, im askin how ya doin guy?

Well, he says to me, id be doing better if i did not have this bag attached to my kidney (bag in Pocket) holly chit!

So greg, you know i drink Smithwicks, yeah i know he says, the most expensive beer in the Pub, do you think it was the Bud?

Well mark, he says, been drinking it for 20+ years, puts me where i want to be on the cheap, and it looks like im paying for it.

• Like 1

• Moderators

Wow that's pretty bad, I just don't like the taste but didn't think it could hurt you, it may have been the volume not the brand. In the past when I was younger I drank plenty of cheap brands, but to me they tasted better than Budweiser although I did like there frog commercials. There was an old brand made in New Orleans and it was terrible, it was called Jax, the other beer made here was not as bad, Dixie and it's still around.

• Like 1