Scotch & Cigars & Tunes

minermark

Haven't had the Epi #2

Speaking, or speaker of EPI, any of you have any listening experience with EPI (Epicure) speakers from the 70's/early 80's?  I still have a pair of EPI A240's, a tower 2-way speaker with two 10" woofers and two tweeters.  I replaced the woofers with some inexpensive PRS woofers from Parts Express about a year ago.  Saved the original woofers that need to be re-foamed.  These were my main speakers from when I bought them new in 1981, until about 2001.  Have had them on CL for a year, lowering the price, but I won't let them go for less than $300.  Good pair for the occasional outdoor party or garage.  Just curious if anyone had any EPI's.   

EPI?

Never heard of them, give to a local kid, your better than that.

Hoyo de Monterrey - Epicure Especial. Might just be my favorite smoke.

Oven is clean, Scotch is a flowin, DosXX chaser, wife's on dinner, cc cookies to follow.....life is good :)

What about the book, Mr. Torrance?  Have you been neglecting your writing?  Stay focused.  Hold off on the Duggans tomorrow morning until you get a couple pages written.  Then you can reward yourself and enjoy the Duggans & Scotch all the more.  In this order... :sleep:  :emotion-44: write,  :emotion-44: w/ Duggan's, nap, more coffee w/ Duggan's,  :emotion-29:  :emotion-22:  :emotion-46:, repeat.

• Like 2

Oven is clean, Scotch is a flowin, DosXX chaser, wife's on dinner, cc cookies to follow.....life is good :)

What about the book, Mr. Torrance?  Have you been neglecting your writing?  Stay focused.  Hold off on the Duggans tomorrow morning until you get a couple pages written.  Then you can reward yourself and enjoy the Duggans & Scotch all the more.  In this order... :sleep:  :emotion-44: write,  :emotion-44: w/ Duggan's, nap, more coffee w/ Duggan's,  :emotion-29:  :emotion-22:  :emotion-46:, repeat.

Also, refill wine supply....

• Like 1

Also, refill wine supply....

I know, am i missing something here? book? WTF?

• Like 2