Scotch & Cigars & Tunes

minermark

:(

Smithwick's, Pizza, SRV, Maduro soon...... :):wacko:

On a Sunday night...I can't wait until I retire! You will be drinking duggan's tomorrow morning & I will be doing half & half. :(

My Monday will consist of going out and buying an elect stove and installing for one of my rice farmer Buds, then coming home with a 24' boat in trade.

Guess i better buy a pretty good stove ya think?

• Like 1

Crackin into a new bottle of the Lagavulin, Madoro sitting here waiting to be fired up, got SRV @90Db, but this is just right now, for the last five hours iv been converting/rewiring complete system to TwoWay Active, Hafler Amp being an SS, is not to bad.

The sound differance ? well i just got it close to really sounding great, but it took many adjustments, way more than i figured.

For the first hour i ran some Bella Fleck wile adjusting knobs and pushing buttons, one thing about these Active Crossovers, just when you think it sounds good, ya kind of turn yet another adjustment and the whole dam part you dialed in is off, you really start watching what your doing/learning.

The wife just rolled in so ill play her tunes and hear what the resident critic has to say.

post-57941-0-63140000-1408055013_thumb.j

• Like 1

Couple weeks ago I finally tried some Redbreast Irish whiskey. Not much just an ounce, and I was buzzed all ready. It kind of burned, I think I will try it on the rocks next time. I picked up a bottle of Rogue dead guy whiskey, I haven't tried it yet so I think some old fashions are in order this weekend.

• Like 1

Thanx Boxx and indeed your are correct, however being the daughter has had to come down stairs for the last month, the wife one day states, id sure like to have MY bathroom back, um, well, ok. (turned it off a month ago) 3rd time she broke the damm thing loose, and by the way the only way i find out is by seeing the soaking/sagging drywall celing over the kitchen, dripping.......Chit.

• Like 1