Scotch & Cigars & Tunes

minermark

Three fingers of Havana Club and a Trinidad Fundadore and I am more than good to go! I love the elegance of the Gran Panatella/Lancero size which is my favorite, followed by the Lonsdale and No. 2.

Thought you guys also might like to see my Bob Staebel "Aristocrat" digitally controlled cabinet humidor. Holds 25-35 boxes approx. and about 300 loose in the divided drawer. A real work of art.

I am sooooo jealous, I love that Humidor it's definitely ..... Schwingville!!! and what I call the cat's-asss.

along with the montecristo's, my fav's also include Padron's 1926 or 64, Alec Bradley's "Black Market" and Davidoff's "Grand Corona".

I almost always allow my cigars sit in the humidor for a few months before touching them, they're always better that way. Scotch, not so much. It doesn't sit for very long before the seal is cracked, once it's at room temp and the day is done.... it's bottom's up.

• Like 1

• Moderators

Two inches in the bottle of Lagavulin, four Guinness in the reffer, and the humidor need's a visit, not much else to do today, so might as well indulge :emotion-46::emotion-22::emotion-46::emotion-22::emotion-46::emotion-22::smile:

Well it's been a while :o Don't know if i could hang with you, I recover much slower, but I do like the salt and lime thing.

• Like 1

Ok so it's hump day, Pub run, cruise through the thrift store and see what kind of gold plated cables they have this week, it's amazing how many monster cables they have, no one buys them, some iv seen in there for over a year.

Good score every month is the towels, quality towels for like two bucks.

Pub is like 100' down from the thrift store, great combo, start a brew and then go shop.

Picked up an HP printer in there last week for two bucks, as yet, have not hooked it up, but hey, do you know what targets cost these days?

Edited by minermark
  • Like 2

Just in from taking the wife out to the new local pub, we jumped ship from the norm for the last four yers, new owner took over and started replacing everyone with his family,iv no problem with that except NONE have clue as to how to be "Nice" and just say hello as they walk past you. sp nwe left last week.

FK them, found a great new little pub closer to home, met the owner this morning, ordered my Guinness and scotch in a heartbeat, my kind of owner.

• Like 2