Scotch & Cigars & Tunes

minermark

It's Friday and I'm out of vodka  :(, out of tequila  :(, down to 3 beers :( and maybe a six pack of Budweiser purchased a couple years ago for someone who requested it.  His favorite, but certainly not mine.  Never buy it or drink it.  Starting to break out in a sweat :wacko:  Where are the BUBs?  That would be Back Up Bottles.  :rolleyes:  Now down to 2 beers.  Looks like an LS run.

• Like 1

• Moderators
BigStewMan, on 16 Sept 2014 - 10:40 PM, said:

dtel, on 16 Sept 2014 - 10:36 PM, said:

You just never know, nicotine is my last (what I consider bad) bad habit, I'm working on it.

Thanks  

i’m sure they’re are worse habits … like not eating your vegetables, cussing, or listening to music at low volumes.

No cussing mostly and I do like vegetables and have been caught listening at moderate to low volumes.

There are a couple things here and there that may be considered bad habit's but I count them as pleasures so they don't count.   :D

Another box of Padron 80th's order... should be here any day now!

costliest-cigar-Padr%C3%B3n-Serie-1926-8

I wouldn't know a $1 cigar from a $20 cigar, but they look good. :ph34r:

• Like 1

Picked up a handful at a local cigar bar,

post-27403-14117654309084_thumb.jpg

Some friends of ours are getting married down here. I offered to pick up the cigars. I am not a name brand guy, my local cigar shop has some nice hand rolled. So it makes it hard to spend $10.00 a stick. But I picked up some name brands tonight, or at least name brand from what I recognized.

• Like 2

Last year I discovered Scotch, in my mid 30's.

I started with a Liter of Chivas 18 yo blended whisky.

Next step is a single malt... Not sure where to go from here. Glenmorangie 12 yo? Glenlivet 18? Lagavulin? I'm ready to dive into something adventurous, if it's not too repulsive to a newbie.

• Like 1

Last year I discovered Scotch, in my mid 30's.

I started with a Liter of Chivas 18 yo blended whisky.

Next step is a single malt... Not sure where to go from here. Glenmorangie 12 yo? Glenlivet 18? Lagavulin? I'm ready to dive into something adventurous, if it's not too repulsive to a newbie.

Good thing i see your comment, what i strongly recommend is NOT buying a bottle of anything, visit a few pubs and try what they have, remember what taste great and take it from there. beats paying $80 to well over $100+ for something you dont want to drink.

I think i sampled for about three years before i really dialed in lowland/highland Scotchs, and then started shopping for bottles.

• Like 2

Easy day today, between Napping and nipping i managed to service my pool, well everything but the leafs, fk the leafs they will be there in the morning.

Couple of fingers of the Lagavulin and a fat Maduro, watching the local news, fires are again burning up to the east of me, about 13+ miles and moving s/e.

• Like 1

Relaxing R&D play time day, Coronas, Maduro.

Neighbors are keeping an eye on me everytime i climb up on the Mancave roof, wondering just what the hell im upto, playin with my antenna hobby.

Couple weeks im going to install my old "C" Band 8.5 foot dish, these things are old school, so much so now they have nicnamed them "BUD" (Big Ugly Dish).

• Like 1