JBL Horns now on Ebay

minermark

You used to be able to put a requirement of past feedback or purchase requirements. I also had a problem with a guy from Germany that emailed me about purchasing and I said no shipping out of the USA... He then made a buy now and purchased them (I had no idea it was the same guy until he sent me his shipping info. I refused to ship and he disputed it with eBay. I ended up winning but it took a bit to get it all settled out. Won't eBay let you cancel the guys bid that is from outside of the USA?

Ok, the guy I talked to in frisco is the one who won it, cool. now about those Dam EVs........

I dont need any more Drama today so they will be listed as a fixed price, pick up only...and I need a drink.

Have one for me too, Mark. :)

• Like 1

I don't get it - you have 21 bids up to Current bid: US $152.50 [ 21 bids ]

but at the bottom you clearly state $500 reserve on this item
go figure? anyway good luck! 1 hour to go pulling hair.

Something is really screwy with Ebay, it not like it was the last time I was selling stuff about a year ago, I listed this as a 500 reserve and it was listed that way until the first person bid, including a buyit now, all of it disappeared, iv got a beef with with Ebay, and ill be dealing with that in the next day or so.

Wait... you haven't sold on there in a year but you put up something worth $500 without checking their TOS?!

I'd posit they'll tell you "there's no beef."

Something is really screwy with Ebay, it not like it was the last time I was selling stuff about a year ago, I listed this as a 500 reserve and it was listed that way until the first person bid, including a buyit now, all of it disappeared, iv got a beef with with Ebay, and ill be dealing with that in the next day or so.

Wait... you haven't sold on there in a year but you put up something worth $500 without checking their TOS?!

Sometime back when I was selling, I had buyers with less than 10 pos feedback Blocked, I also had "Newbies" Blocked, it has changed (in Ebays Favor) over the last year or so. not in a good way for sellers. I just looked at the fee for this $535 sale and it's 52 Bucks! np wonder Craigs List is doing so well these days!

• Like 2

Sometime back when I was selling, I had buyers with less than 10 pos feedback Blocked, I also had "Newbies" Blocked, it has changed (in Ebays Favor) over the last year or so. not in a good way for sellers. I just looked at the fee for this $535 sale and it's 52 Bucks! np wonder Craigs List is doing so well these days!

Their increase in fees is why I haven't listed anything on eBay anymore.

Edited by Ron

So besides not checking their TOS you neglected to check your own seller settings. Yup, ebay loves users like yourself.

Do you know every law before you get in your car to drive? no you don't, and the justice system loves people just like you.

• Like 3

I just signed up on fleabay myself to sell my Oak Table Tuba demo model so not everybody with no history should be considered unworthy of buying or selling something.

Hope everything works out.

Fleabay selling prices are outrageous, why do they need to take everybody to the cleaners ?

Greedy business practices and greedy people just pi$$ me off.

I just signed up on fleabay myself to sell my Oak Table Tuba demo model so not everybody with no history should be considered unworthy of buying or selling something.

Hope everything works out.

Fleabay selling prices are outrageous, why do they need to take everybody to the cleaners ?

Greedy business practices and greedy people just pi$$ me off.

I set my limit at 10 Positive feedbacks after getting bad people popping up all the time, after looking at my stats, they ALL had one thing in common, less than 10 buying/selling, and that worked for me for years, well till ebay changed everything. I will auction very little from now on, buy it now or best offer for awile.

yes was thinking I buy some more Nanner plugs from the Chinaman in Baton Rouge; he owes me a positive, anyway...

Ah, you bought some of those too eh ? the second time I bought the gold plugs, I bought 6, they sent 16, I emailed the guy and he said cool, keep-em.

kinda hard to get 10, if everyone has that attitude...

How many times do you need to get burned before you set limits?

they need a way to take into account a persons PayPal account, TOO

Well I would suck there, im either flush or broke in that account.