Klipsch rc-64 $150

davis419b

• Moderators

I'm not worried about spam since they don't actually see your email when you contact them through Craigslist so I emailed the seller and received this response. Pretty typical spam response. Most of the time if it's too good to be true, it usually is....BUT sometimes, you might just score that ridiculous deal. To me, they are always worth checking. Most of what I've owned has been purchased that way.

Dear Michael,

I just sold out this to someone, but I can tell you where I got it from.
I just picked up 2 of these from attractiveproduct.com and I resold them on here for some extra money.

The trick is to watch for bidding to slow down and then put in a bid. That's what I do and I win all the time.

Regards

James Dean

Sent from my LG phone

• Moderators
The problem is they leave only the email address in the posting. Therefore, it doesn't go through the CL anonymous system, so they get your real email address.

Wow embarrassing to say, I'm not I ever even thought of that. Pretty sad because I tend to think I'm remotely intelligent. :lol: