Any interest in Azura Horns - 160hz MD/DC/VA area only

dkalsi

Certainly cheaper than Blairs deal, However I would have dropped the coin for blairs in a heart beat, I thought it was a screaming deal, I looked up the PM4A drivers and they were like 1600 euro each

add the upgrade aer cones, the phase plugs, the paint, and your talking serious cabbage to replace those horns, I think you buddy is going to be in audio heaven when he hears those, I would also bet you will be impressed with those drivers, Now at new price I would deffinately agree that the diminishing returns law comes into play but that's a preference thing at best

As far as buying DHAR's I am literally BROKE, I am mainly probing him for the info that most would expect. In an effort to keep his sale thread current. I have dealt with DHAR a few times over the years and we have both been typically happy

And there is Joessportster helping me spend money again on yet another killer deal.......thank you Joe.

I am currently living vicariously through you :D

I have an idea, you can drive out and deliver Justins cornscalas, then you have the opportunity to buy twice as much, take the southern route thru Texas, to Georgia, then up thru the Carolina's into Virginia, where you can pick up the Horns, and I will grab the cornscala's,

Then you can take the northern route home Va. thru Ohio, and to Indiana, Next is Chicago then a little dodge south into Colorado. Then it's open all the way to California

Hey I just figured out how to spend a bunch of your money :P

• Like 2

I have an idea, you can drive out and deliver Justins cornscalas, then you have the opportunity to buy twice as much, take the southern route thru Texas, to Georgia, then up thru the Carolina's into Virginia, where you can pick up the Horns, and I will grab the cornscala's,

Then you can take the northern route home Va. thru Ohio, and to Indiana, Next is Chicago then a little dodge south into Colorado. Then it's open all the way to California

I like your plan Joe, however that means I need to buy the van here, and that was what I was trying to avoid, h-ll iv got two full size pickups, but they are open in the back so a van sounds like the way to go.

• Like 2

I like your plan Joe, however that means I need to buy the van here, and that was what I was trying to avoid, h-ll iv got two full size pickups, but they are open in the back so a van sounds like the way to go.

Just rent a uhaul and do a road trip around the USA picking up horns!

• Like 1

Need to mellow out the neighbors, got some Enya going @12 watts.

Now joe, you really want those corns eh? they are on the CL also, iv come across them at least 5 times today already.

Id be more than happy to detour drive through LA problem is my Adventure in "Road collecting Audio" does not begin till I get back there.

I want to start on the east coast and zigzag wherever the CL/forum takes me. that is the problem.

There has got to be a better way. Estimated shipping on a new pair to the states is $900 Australian.

http://www.azurahorn.com/azurahorn_ordering.html

So somebody would ship those across the states for less than 1/2 that I suspect.

Im sure there is, however nothing beats pickin them up yourself, aint like iv got anything better to do anyway, h-ll this would be an adventure.

• Like 2

Well the wife has given me to go ahead that she wants to go with me but wishes to save her vacation days.

So she is fine with me Flyin to the east coast buying a van and pickin up these horns, then since there is really no hurry or direction, I may just turn this into an audio buying adventure all the way back and take a week or two zig zaggin back out west, FORT WAYNE could be a stop for a drink or two.....hummmm.

I am already envisioning my daily agenda.

Wake up, breakfast/Pub surf the CL finds, that will determin direction and im off, dam sounding better every time I think of it.......

Still really waiting to confirm everything with dkalsi.

uh oh! il get the house clean! whats the date....im in ft wayne big bro! if you can make it next fri/sat it would be glorious...regardless of time it would be nonetheless...i just read ft wayne and was all holy isht! holla!

Well the wife has given me to go ahead that she wants to go with me but wishes to save her vacation days.

So she is fine with me Flyin to the east coast buying a van and pickin up these horns, then since there is really no hurry or direction, I may just turn this into an audio buying adventure all the way back and take a week or two zig zaggin back out west, FORT WAYNE could be a stop for a drink or two.....hummmm.

I am already envisioning my daily agenda.

Wake up, breakfast/Pub surf the CL finds, that will determin direction and im off, dam sounding better every time I think of it.......

Still really waiting to confirm everything with dkalsi.

uh oh! il get the house clean! whats the date....im in ft wayne big bro! if you can make it next fri/sat it would be glorious...regardless of time it would be nonetheless...i just read ft wayne and was all holy isht! holla!

I see you did read through my post , yes Ft Wayne could very well be one of my stops, got nothing else to do.......

Heck yeah! You are welcome here anytime, sincerely...Now for next fri/saturday it would work out more than perfect...I do have a little mitsubishi truck that would do the trip but them horns may need a bit more than my little hauler...You will enjoy your stay in ft wayne...

• Like 1

The FW int. airport is 2 miles from my house...I would consider uhaul or ryder van...actually fairly cheap...

EDIT: VA is about 7 hours from here up to 12 depending what route traffic..

Interstate 30 goes right through here like butter..

Edited by beeker
  • Like 1

The FW int. airport is 2 miles from my house...I would consider uhaul or ryder van...actually fairly cheap...

EDIT: VA is about 7 hours from here up to 12 depending what route traffic..

Interstate 30 goes right through here like butter..

With my "Do anything I want" time line, I don't wish to anser to anyone wile on the road certainly not a rental company, would just as soon buy a van and dump it In ca when im done.....

I will look for a van here...iv actually been looking for one ironically...Fly to FW airport then we drive from here...My wife(fiance)is small she could fit in and help as well if we couldnt drive lol Let me know...I know what vans have been for sale forever around here so likely get a very good deal...seriously...

Either way sounds good! Cheers :)

• Like 1

Gas here is $3.59 a gallon. How much around you Beeker. Just wondering what your total real cost would be to get these speakers by flying/driving? I understand the adventure of it and all. Been there done that. Certainly we all can/have justified what we want. Just making some "buzz kill" suggestions LOL. Might want to sit down, add it all up, and then decide what you want to do.

• Like 1