Name this movie

javelin

Omgosh...palladiums and no matrix...hmmm well no wonder you speled it worng lol...I might have 2 on dvd...i can send you both 1 or send to those to watch it...gotta send them back tho lol!

Ya know...interestingly enough to me...I actually owned it for many, many years and never opened it...im not a fiction guy at all. A year ago...nah, about 3 years ago i opened it and actually liked it...im pretty sure i ended up with it at least 1 now through the divorce lol

Not a bad movie...kinda stale compared to more recent action movies although decent nonetheless.

I've owned it since it came out and still have never seen it or the other two. Never really had much desire to watch it for some reason. I have other like that. My first hd DVD I bought was assisination of Jesse James. Bought it in 06. It sits unopened to this day. Lol not sure why

Lol wow...you better watch it then lol...or maybe keep it...could be worth something with a $32 tag on it...someday...? lol who knows

it aint that bad...just the computers are old and the high tech in it aint so high tech anymore...

I opened it for my ex-stepson and i to watch. he liked it and was 11 at the time...

oh yeah...I have no idea about the other 2. likely have them...prolly bought in a buyout although never seen them...kinda knew they were made just wasnt that involved...idk if i actually ever made it to the end without falling asleep in the 1st 1. i thought i made it all the way through lol

This is a classic yet unforgettable movie. I don't think anyone will need a clue... ; )

attachicon.gifwhatmovie.jpg

Whats the point of the thread... there are no lulz... no enlightenment...

This place is being polluted.

As are 20+% of the stuff on here. Its weekend entertainment my friend! Make a thread about shoe laces skys the limit!