OT, latest project.

CECAA850

We just got it in the truck. It was too dark to get any pics. I'll try to get some tomorrow. We'll need to get some longer bolts to hold it down as the existing seat bolts ended up being too short. Other than that it's about done. He really didn't crank it too much as the suspension is pretty tight.

Make sure you use grade 5 or better bolts & hardware to secure as cheap bolts will shear right off under heavy force.

You may even want to drill through the floorpan and use a big washer or plate assuming its clear under the floorpan, keep in mind the stock seat attachment is only made to hold a lightweight car seat in an accident.

Looks like a nice project.

My son is the same way, he runs 2 high end 10's and can hear him coming from a mile away, literally.

You may even want to drill through the floorpan and use a big washer or plate assuming its clear under the floorpan, keep in mind the stock seat attachment is only made to hold a lightweight car seat in an accident.

It's a full size seat meant to hold a seat and adult occupant.

You may even want to drill through the floorpan and use a big washer or plate assuming its clear under the floorpan

Unfortunately it's a blind hole. Inaccessible from the bottom of the truck. I actually think the MDF would give way before the bolt thread but I hope he never finds out.

Couldn't help but notice, what about a sonotube sub just for fun.

The sonotube in the pic was actually used as a port on another build I did. It was a pretty big box that took up the entire rear seat of a Neon.

Same age as my son. I guess he's just a bass head. The rear seat is a 60/40. We used the 40 section which happened to be right behind him. He wanted the driver at a 45 and that's where it ended up. The fact that it's pointed at his head is just a bonus to him :wacko:

• Moderators

It will also give him the newest style hairdo automatically !

If he get's pulled over all he has to say is, my dad built that for me, the officer would probably say you must be Carls son, we know who he is. :o:D

• Like 1