Ad Template

eth2

My new speakers:

I can still remember hearing John Wayne's voice on these speakers....

Quick, in relation to these speakers what is a PIC? Hint, at this venue it will smoke up the inside of your windshield and you bought it at the concession stand. Edited by USNRET

My new speakers:

Quick, in relation to these speakers what is a PIC? Hint, at this venue it will smoke up the inside of your windshield and you bought it at the concession stand.

All I can think of is Partner in Crime....

My new speakers:

Quick, in relation to these speakers what is a PIC? Hint, at this venue it will smoke up the inside of your windshield and you bought it at the concession stand.

All I can think of is Partner in Crime....

www.youtube.com/watch?v=9iL1aCWLuNk

• Moderators
(fill in the blank) is in mint condition but you can see some scratches and marks from normal using.

Ha! Can't tell you how many times I have read that.

Even better is... "(fill in the blank) is in excellent condition and was hardly ever used" (Youthman arrives to find dents and creases in woofers, major scratches on cabinet and several grill pegs broken off). I guess their definition of "Excellent" is a little different than mine is. :D

Definition of "we."

Tonto looked the Lone Ranger in the eyes and said "What do you mean 'we' White Man?"

Please! This is not meant as a demeaning or insulting comment towards Native Americans. As I am Irish, English, Italian, Dutch feel free to modify the joke to encompass one (or all) of those nationalities. I tried and it did not work out for me.

LOL! It's an old joke, and the version I heard had the tag "what do you we, kemosabe? No insults, inferred, it's all good. :)

http://americankabuki.blogspot.com/2012/10/what-do-you-mean-we-kemosabe.html

+++

The bad guys have captured the Lone Ranger, have him naked on the ground, and are about to shoot him. "Do you have any last wishes??", one of them asks. Bring my horse, Silver, over here.", the Long Ranger replies.

They grant his wish and over comes Silver. The Lone Ranger whispers for a moment into Silver's ear. Then Silver disappears over the horizon like lightning. He returns in just a few seconds with a big, beautiful woman in the saddle. She hops off Silver, strips naked and in short order she and the Long Ranger enjoy themselves to the utmost, much to the delight of the bad guys. When they've finished, another bad guy says, "That looked like good fun. Do you have any other last wishes??"

"Yes ..bring my horse, Silver, over here one more time.", the Long Ranger replies.

Silver approaches, and the Long Ranger whispers into his ear, "You idiot! I said bring POSSE!"

Edited by wvu80

I didn't watch the link but I believe the PIC is a green coil you'd light to keep mosquitos away. We used to use them when when we went camping in the Keys when I was little.

Carl gets another Ding Ding Ding

Quick, in relation to these speakers what is a PIC? Hint, at this venue it will smoke up the inside of your windshield.....

A tobacco product?

I think I only got to the point of smoke inside the windshield, then saw eth2 talking about tobacco, then the rest is history.....

smoking Audrey Tautou.pngsmoking Jordan Ledd.png

Never got to the point of this.

Pic mosquito repellent coils in box.png

post-36163-0-23580000-1399427787_thumb.p

post-36163-0-81860000-1399427803_thumb.p

post-36163-0-33700000-1399427831_thumb.p

post-36163-0-24740000-1399427848_thumb.p

post-36163-0-57860000-1399427875_thumb.p

post-36163-0-59940000-1399427901_thumb.p

post-36163-0-82780000-1399428275_thumb.p

Edited by Fjd

I had to of missed or you forgot to add: and theres only (a) one choice for this...its broken easy fix usually $5(actually $100 but glue should work maybe): my thinking is then (why dont you just fix it for me then since its easy and $5 and then it will be perfect)

cheers eth2...great thread! :lol:

• Like 2

Quick, in relation to these speakers what is a PIC? Hint, at this venue it will smoke up the inside of your windshield.....

A tobacco product?

I think I only got to the point of smoke inside the windshield, then saw eth2 talking about tobacco, then the rest is history.....

Never got to the point of this.

why do i get the idea that something else was "smokin' the windshield"?