Fantastic La Scala Demo Opportunity

Alex L

La_Scala_CAS_1_635350717606386000.jpg

Not sure if any of you got wind of this yet, but Classic Album Sundays is putting on monthly listening sessions with Klipsch La Scala speakers in Brooklyn, NY at the Baby's All Right night club: http://www.klipsch.com/Classic-Album-Sundays-Press-Release

Classic Album Sundays is a really cool organization that shares the stories behind noteworthy albums and orchestrating in-depth vinyl listening sessions for fellow music enthusiasts. In other words, this is an event made for audiophiles by audiophiles.

The first Classic Album Sundays event at Baby’s All Right is Sunday, May 11 at 4 p.m. and will highlight Neil Young’s landmark 1972 album “Harvest”.

If you love music or simply just want to check out the La Scala speakers in-person, this is a great place to do it. It's probably the best demo opportunity you could ever get.

For tickets & more info, go to http://www.ticketfly.com/event/562037-classic-album-sundays-neil-brooklyn/

Big shout-out to Stuart's Audio for doing the install: http://www.stuartsaudio.com/

• Like 2

Too bad I am never in town on the weekend, I would love the chance to hear the La Scala. I have never heard any of the Big 3 from the Heritage lineup, La Scala, Belles or K Horns. Alex, does this mean NYC will finallly have a Heritage Dealer? (other than J&R which only had Heresy & is now out of business). There hasn't been a Heritage dealer within 50 miles of NYC in years.

Too bad I am never in town on the weekend, I would love the chance to hear the La Scala. I have never heard any of the Big 3 from the Heritage lineup, La Scala, Belles or K Horns. Alex, does this mean NYC will finallly have a Heritage Dealer? (other than J&R which only had Heresy & is now out of business). There hasn't been a Heritage dealer within 50 miles of NYC in years.

Unfortunately, not in NYC. We are using Stuart's Audio out of Westfield, NJ which is about an hour out if I remember right.

You never know, though. If this really catches, maybe we can attract a dealer in that area. Heritage Series products seem perfect for the massive vinyl-fanbase NYC has.

The La Scala II is a wonderful speaker, and this should be a great demo. If it catches on, it would be nice if they could do a future one with K-horns for the deeper bass.

The founder of Classic Album Sundays, Colleen Murphy, has actually been using K-Horns for personal use and for these listening sessions (different locations). We just didn't know about it! Each La Scala will have a SW-115 with it, so there will plenty of bass.

How many La Scala speakers will be used at the venue?

2 La Scalas.

I'd be interested in finding out what will be used to drive the La Scalas.

Audio Menu installed by Stuarts Audio in addition to the Klipsch La Scalas: Rega Apheta MC Cartridge, Rega P9 Turntable, McIntosh C2500 preamplifier, McIntosh MC452 power amplifier, Audioquest Interconnects and cabling

• 1 month later...