Table Tuba Flat Pack Pre-order

USNRET

I have been having some conversation with speakerhardware dot com about getting a pair of BFM Table Tuba kits. I got a call this morning from the CNC machinist (I'm pretty sure) about what I wanted and such. I was offered 1/2" baltic birch flat pack kits cut by CNC with dado joints a really nice price and very reasonable shipping from Tulsa. I was told that the pre-order price will be $275 each for the TT and will go up to $350 after the pre-order period expires. These are authorized by BFM.

• Like 1

USNRET,

Is their a recommended driver for that model?

This should be the one http://www.mcmelectronics.com/product/55-2421

You can have the TT made for a 10" driver as well but I have now relayed every bit of knowledge I have have on the subject. Carl should be along shortly to answer up.

Edited by USNRET

is there a picture of a completed unit and or schematics?

Numerous photos on line, Carl has detailed threads on his builds. Plans are available from BFM as they are copyrighted.

is there a picture of a completed unit and or schematics?

See the Plywood Cutting Tutorial thread that I just bumped to the top of the subwoofer section. Mine was a dual 8" build but you can do a single 8 or single 10 also.

• Like 1