Source for equipment found

USNRET

When my last pre pro died a forum member turned me on to a dealer who offers good prices.

For instance I got a Marantz AV8801 for around $23-2400 today's price at Music Direct is $3599. I just inquired about the matching Marantz amp MM8077 and I was quoted $1798 against the other company above price of $2399.

I asked about brands and the response was too many to list. I asked about phono cartridges (specifically the Ortofon 2M Black) and they are checking on price tomorrow. They handle Sumiko and Grado but can get about anything.

I then asked if I could forward the contact number to friends discreetly and was given the go ahead. I will send the text number to forum members via PM but ask that you don't announce it to the world as I am not sure about marketing regions, etc.

thats 200 cheaper than I found it for, wonder if the deal in headphones ?

I haven't asked but 2 days ago when I asked about carts they didn't sell Ortofon but would check into them. Message today was that they had completed paperwork to become dealer. A couple of hours later botta bing, botta boom 2M Black delivering for a tidy savings.

Edited by USNRET