Forte II $450 Syracuse NO AFFILIATION

eth2

LOOK VERY NICE ($475 NOT $450)

klipsch forte II,oiled oak finish,very nice condition,sequential numbers.one small nick on one of the risers.the pics show two spots on the left speaker it is a reflection from the woofer because of the camera flash.i have recently purchased a set of cornwalls so I am reluctantly selling the fortes.these are well cared for speakers will make a handsome addition to your system.bring your favorite CD and I will let you loose auditioning them.CALLS ONLY,no texts.3one5-6seven6-9three8five,scott

http://syracuse.craigslist.org/ele/4467499370.html

Edited by eth2
  • Like 1

My C

Only speaker in the Klipsch line that stands for STRENGTH.... Would put my forte II up against a Cornwall any day.

Best regards,

John :D

My Cornwalls can take your Fortes with one speaker tired behind its cab!

My C

Only speaker in the Klipsch line that stands for STRENGTH.... Would put my forte II up against a Cornwall any day.

Best regards,

John :D

My Cornwalls can take your Fortes with one speaker tired behind its cab!

You would be surprised. Some people absolutely swear by the forte ii. One very wealthy man i know in particular would do so as well...he has owned and could have anything he wants...the forte ii is his choice over all speakers made.

• Like 2

Do is this a good price?

Of course you know this is the first sign the illness is still hiding within.

I am done, no more spe.............Wait is this a good pri.....................I dont have fortee ye........................................SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME :blink:

• Like 1

Another forum member asked me to look at these for him and set a price. The owner(a real nice guy) turned the offer down. The member didn't want to come up...So you guessed it...

BUT THIS IS IT!

Edited by eth2
  • Like 3