New setup

Kman

yes I do. Lots of sacd & dvd audio. I know some might think it gimmicky- but the five channel stereo mode sounds really good when playing just cds.

Not gimmicky to me. When I play music on my main HT system, I engage NAD's "Enhanced Stereo"(all channel stereo) most of the time. It really opens things up with a fullness and depth that is hard to describe.

just listening to the new blu-ray audio of goodbye yellow brick road- and it really rocks in 5.1.

I have the SACD of GYBR 30th Anniversary Deluxe Edition and it is phenomonal in multichannel. I bet the BD is just as good or better.

By the way, nice RF-62II setup. I will also say this, Klipsch does a great job with their vinyl cherry veneer, looks pretty close to the real thing.

Bill

this is what I had before the RB3 setup. but was too much for the room- but they did sound nice. KLF30s and a massive Mirage BPS400 sub.

sli25w.jpg

Great setup new and old! Dust covers = attention to detail! Very nice!

Getting rid of those KLF30s would make me cry.

it was tough- really tough. but needed the extra room for some furniture pieces and I had just got the RF7 setup. I had Chorus I's before , but losing the KLF30s was tougher.

this is what I had before the RB3 setup. but was too much for the room- but they did sound nice. KLF30s and a massive Mirage BPS400 sub.

sli25w.jpg

Great setup new and old! Dust covers = attention to detail! Very nice!

yes- I'm a bit of a neat freak.

yes I do. Lots of sacd & dvd audio. I know some might think it gimmicky- but the five channel stereo mode sounds really good when playing just cds.

Not gimmicky to me. When I play music on my main HT system, I engage NAD's "Enhanced Stereo"(all channel stereo) most of the time. It really opens things up with a fullness and depth that is hard to describe.

just listening to the new blu-ray audio of goodbye yellow brick road- and it really rocks in 5.1.

I have the SACD of GYBR 30th Anniversary Deluxe Edition and it is phenomonal in multichannel. I bet the BD is just as good or better.

By the way, nice RF-62II setup. I will also say this, Klipsch does a great job with their vinyl cherry veneer, looks pretty close to the real thing.

Bill

good to know- I was thinking in the future of maybe getting a NAD receiver for this setup. And multi-stereo mode is important to me. As you can see in the KLF pic- I used to have NAD separates for two channel and really liked how they paired up with Klipsch.

Congrats on the system. If you like SACD and DVD audio, that is all that matters. Our sustems are for our enjoyment, if others like it, fine, if not , so what, lo..

very true- actually I love it all. stereo, multi-channel music and Movies-lots of movies!

good to know- I was thinking in the future of maybe getting a NAD receiver for this setup.

I love me some NAD gear. "Music First" is their motto and I can see(hear) why.

As you can see in the KLF pic- I used to have NAD separates for two channel and really liked how they paired up with Klipsch.

Funny I am surprised I did not notice that. I own and have owned seven pieces of NAD gear and have nothing but great things to say about them, especially when it comes to music.

I bet it was tough to part with your KLF's.

Bill