Woke to a bad day need to sell some stuff :(

joessportster

Sorry to read of your troubles, Joe. Sending good thoughts your way, my friend.

Members: If you're considering a purchase from Joe don't hesitate. I've done close to $1000.00 worth of deals with him and he's an honest, stand up man.

• Like 1

Good fortune to you Joe. A few years ago Joe's Dad drove down and delivered a set of KHorns to me, all went well. Having no place for them, they ended up at CigarBum's mountain retreat which I got to enjoy with some other forum folk over a few cigars and scotch.

I remember that mike..................I regretted selling that pair, for what ever reason of the 4 pair of K-Horns I owned over the years that pair seemed to have the best bass

finish was ugly but they absolutely rocked

Earl

thanks buddy, Just another hurdle which is basically cleared now thanks to you and 1 other I will leave his name out unless he chooses to divuldge........still have to deal with some issues but 1 thing at a time

at least I can still listen to music, which is my 1 escape besides the forums

• Moderators
Movies and Cd's are sold, which solves my issues I will be holding on to everything else for now Thanks for all the support, you have no idea what it means

That's awesome that only the CD's and DVD's needed to be sold. Jumping one hurdle at a time....

Movies and Cd's are sold, which solves my issues I will be holding on to everything else for now Thanks for all the support, you have no idea what it means

That's awesome that only the CD's and DVD's needed to be sold. Jumping one hurdle at a time....

More like crawling over one hurdle at a time :D I try not to get to caught up in stuff but I must admit I was praying no one jumped on my headphone rig. I would really miss that one

I have big future plans to make the weber amp a dual purpose, headphones, and then top end on a cornwall / cornscala Bi-amped with SS on the bass

I kinda wish them dvds and cds wouldnt had sold....I would of maybe got a way better deal on that headphone set :lol: just kidn! everything workt out well xept i didnt get in on the good deals on dvds or cds B) owe well maybe one day again i will have cash to buy something :)

The cat is out of the bag

Mike bought them :D

and I can attest that at 1.00 each it is a good deal, I know I paid minimum of 5.00 for any of them and as much as 24.00 for some of them.

Oh mike there is more like 650 discs...................I didnt think you would mind a few extras

The cat is out of the bag

Mike bought them :D

and I can attest that at 1.00 each it is a good deal, I know I paid minimum of 5.00 for any of them and as much as 24.00 for some of them.

Oh mike there is more like 650 discs...................I didnt think you would mind a few extras

or did I?