Answer: Because even a cake can be polarizing

sputnik

The mere posting of the cake thread is discrimination against those who are gluten free and/or low carb!! The Food Police are probably on the way.

It is not so much the cake itself as it is the icing on the cake. If you're gonna complain at least get it right.

The mere posting of the cake thread is discrimination against those who are gluten free and/or low carb!! The Food Police are probably on the way.

It is not so much the cake itself as it is the icing on the cake. If you're gonna complain at least get it right.

Not True!! Gluten would be contained in the cake batter (e.g., wheat). This is why these issues should be discussed by PM only! It is unfair to publically discuss these issues as they provide false, misleading and malicious information. If this was my thread, I would be insulted!

• Like 1

Relax. Social Security is a Ponzi scheme. If we have enough new young folks it will keep going...

Looks like someone advocates making babies.....................If I were Earl, I would want this discussed VIA PM for privacy We all know he is past his prime :lol:

In my more immature days, my response would have been "That's not what your wife says." Of course, I am too mature to say that now. :rolleyes:

Not True!! Gluten would be contained in the cake batter (e.g., wheat). This is why these issues should be discussed by PM only! It is unfair to publically discuss these issues as they provide false, misleading and malicious information. If this was my thread, I would be insulted!

:angry: Of course, you should feel insulted. You've clearly been called out for your obstructionist on-line behavior as you inject your extremist venom regarding gluten and carbohydrates into a polite forum where far more important issues, such as cryogenic speaker wire and silver interconnects, are politely disscussed and resolved.

;):D

:angry: Of course, you should feel insulted. You've clearly been called out for your obstructionist on-line behavior as you inject your extremist venom regarding gluten and carbohydrates into a polite forum where far more important issues, such as cryogenic speaker wire and silver interconnects, are politely disscussed and resolved.

;):D

I stand guilty as charged.

At issue is the superficial appearance of the cake, not necessarily the cake material itself............ it could be gluten free or made out of jello (there's always room 4 j-e-l-l-o) it just don't matter. Put some classical rosettes and ribbon piping on that sucker - class it up a few notches above looking like the bottom of a well used trash can - and then the entire situation is resolved and peace shall reign upon the earth for-ever-after.

And 'yes' you are guilty and I am overtly complicit. Pffft!

OMG, guys. I stand corrected. I hear you! Let's un-crap the thread and get back on topic!!

:dry: I don't understand your point so I'll just have to assume that it's a fallacious and abusive ad hominem attack.

Plotting blistering revenge :ph34r:

• Like 1

So if you put a steel rod next to that cake will it become magnetic?

So - somebody has to insert bipolar into an already heated discussion. The nerve.

That was funny Oscar.

Not really though.

Well, I did get a chuckle.

Come to think about it maybe not.

Will you shut up!!!!!

Jeesh, some people.

:D

:angry:

• Like 1

• Moderators

:o Just read this whole thread.......and all I can say is thought I was part blame for some silly threads in the past, but this one takes the cake.

So if you put a steel rod next to that cake will it become magnetic?

So - somebody has to insert bipolar into an already heated discussion. The nerve.

I have only met one bipolar person, she was laying on a stretcher in an emergency room acting, well, bipolar when she turned to me and said, I am bipolar, all I cold think to answer was ,no sheit. She smiled :o