FS: Miscelaneous horns, drivers, speakers. Moving sale

ClaudeJ1

Pair of K-33's like new $99 each. shipped SOLD.

1 square magnet K-77 $59 shipped

2 round magnet K-77's $59 each. shipped

Pair of K-400's $79 each. shipped

One K-401 $49 shipped

One JBL 2380 horn for 2" driver, was broken, epoxied back together, I got it that way, sound=100% good, appearance ?? up to your taste, $89 shipped

3 Peavey CH-4 800 Hz. CD horns for 1" driver $49 each shipped

2 Peavey 22A 1" drivers, $49 each. shipped

2 Klipsch KPT-100 $99 each shipped.

Pair of totally refurbed ESS Heil AMT 1A speakers. New woofers, new passive, new diaphragms. Dipole design, space away from walls, bass to 30 Hz., so no sub needed. 4 ohm impedance $1,900 shipped by Greyhound.

I'm thinking of selling my entire horn stack in my Avatar. Quarter Pies, K--402/K1133, tweeter, active and passive Xover, plug and play $3K pickup

Also both Danley's for $3k, so 6K for the whole thing. If you got the dough, you'll have a great show.

I'll let you guys know if I think of anything else I have. Photos by request or when I get to it this weekend.

Edited by ClaudeJ1

Nice system ClaudeJ1, sorry you need to part with it, should i ask what you are up to ?

Something bigger and bader perhaps ?

Ill bump when seeing this in the next few days.

Yes, it's killer ALL-horn sound (including monster subs) in the smallest package possible with the least amount of folding above 50 Hz.. After Audyssey XT/32, I get RTA response from 8 hz to 18 Khz. in my room. If the sub sub bass is there, it just does it, if not, it's just super defined bass, which as we all know is the hardest to do in any room. Otherwise, on modern bass heavy tunes with 5-string bass, you can feel it in your feet, and it's totally clean and EFFORTLESS. I'm only driving the sub with a 200 WPC amp, but since the bins are 100 db/W, and can handle 2KWatts, I doub they ever see more than 10.

Down the road, I'm thinking Synergy horn build and maybe 2 or four Gjallerhorns (or Low profile versions all Tapped Horns with 18's). I know, crazy, right? But I'm not the first, LOL.

Even without this great horn "stack" I can suffer with 5 Super Heresy's and a pair of 18" BR subs, until I can make more sawdust. Or maybe I'll sell everything and just play my Klipsch Promedia 2.1 speakers with my iPhone or desktop PC (no way). LOL

Edited by ClaudeJ1
  • Like 1

Nice system ClaudeJ1, sorry you need to part with it, should i ask what you are up to ?

Yes, it's killer ALL-horn sound (including monster subs) in the smallest package possible with the least amount of folding above 50 Hz.. After Audyssey XT/32, I get RTA response from 8 hz to 18 Khz. in my room. It the sub sub bass is there, it just does it, if not it's just super defined bass, which as we all know is the hardest to do in any room.

Down the road, I'm thinking Synergy horn build and maybe 2 or four Gjallerhorns (or Low profile versions all Tapped Horns with 18's). I know, crazy, right? But I'm not the first, LOL.

Even without this great horn "stack" I can suffer with 5 Super Heresy's and a pair of 18" BR subs, until I can make more sawdust. Or maybe I'll sell everything and just play my Klipsch Promedia 2.1 speakers with my iPhone or desktop PC (no way). LOL

No, you will only be confirmed "Crazy" if you try and stick my speakers in your house. um they are in the cave for a very good reason, there is no door in any home i know of that could fit these critters.

Yes, it's killer ALL-horn sound (including monster subs) in the smallest package possible with the least amount of folding above 50 Hz.. After Audyssey XT/32, I get RTA response from 8 hz to 18 Khz. in my room. It the sub sub bass is there, it just does it, if not it's just super defined bass, which as we all know is the hardest to do in any room.

No, you will only be confirmed "Crazy" if you try and stick my speakers in your house. um they are in the cave for a very good reason, there is no door in any home i know of that could fit these critters.

Nah, it's still shorter than my old stack (6 years ago) or Mark 1101's present MWM stack, but you're getting there. Needs super tweets and monster horn subs to go lower than those wimpy DR subs (just kidding of course) LOL.