750.00 Lascalas in MS

CECAA850

I had thought at first about making the drive for those. I had him email me more pictures of the cabinets a few weeks ago. Not in too bad of shape and could be refinished. Definitely a clean slate to work with.

AR to MS?

I had thought at first about making the drive for those. I had him email me more pictures of the cabinets a few weeks ago. Not in too bad of shape and could be refinished. Definitely a clean slate to work with.

If you want, I can advise as to fastest route & maybe meet you to go listen, inspect & load.

• Like 1

AR to MS?

About 5 hours

If you want, I can advise as to fastest route & maybe meet you to go listen, inspect & load.

I thought about it but now that I have the CF-3's, I think I'm good. I do appreciate the offer though.

Sancho,

They have your name on them

Thought about trading for them; but Lee & Jackson have grown too fond of eating & other frills, such as school uniforms, supplies & clothes for me to tie up ca$h on money pits.

No shite, I just made the trip to Wally World for the 5th and 8th graders. Minimum buy for required school items (paper, pencils, etc) with no clothes or shoes was $175. Good thing I don't pay school tax....no wait, I do. But I should be happy that I supply extras for the kiddos that can't.

• 2 weeks later...

IF he still has them, & IF anyone wants these, I can prolly go by, inspect, et Cetera, pick up & babysit.

Looks like, with Re-built (Full Length) Grilles & Crossover, these would turn out very nice, indeed.

Have the gentleman's name & phone number.

Edited by Sancho Panza