New Football Stadiums (College or Pro)

Boxx

I will not miss the stick. I wish the new stadium was closer to SF though.
I understand... I still remember the Giants move from Kezar Stadium to Candlestick. 

You mean the Niners. Giants played at Seals Stadium before the Stick.

jerol

I will not miss the stick. I wish the new stadium was closer to SF though.
I understand... I still remember the Giants move from Kezar Stadium to Candlestick. 

You mean the Niners. Giants played at Seals Stadium before the Stick.

jerol

Yes, the Niners.  I don't know what I was thinking...

Saw a Mississippi State T-Shirt that simply said: "unfinished business"

They've had that on Texas a&m T-shirts for the past 124 years.....

Really? had no idea. 

Sadly, the aggies haven't caught the mis-spelling..."unfinished bidness"

Don't look now, but soon, the TA&M Stadium will be the largest in the SEC.

All stadium construction would have been completed this summer.  However, in June, the head aggie in charge realized that they had built the new "end zone" seats facing the wrong way.

Edited by Boxx

Houston Cougars have a nice new stadium.

They should be in the Big 12 (11), along with Rice & SMU (12 & 13).

I read in the paper this morning that they were opening there new "on campus" stadium this season.

Watch out for UTSA.... Larry Coker (from Miami) is their coach.  They play some good football.

• Like 1

This new Levi's stadium, for the 49's, is pretty impressive. I just saw that you can order (and have delivered) to your seat, your food and beverages by mobile phone app. I'll still miss seeing old Candlestick Park.

that’s nothing. across the bay, in Oakland, if you forgot yours at home, you can buy a gun and have it delivered to your seat 

This new Levi's stadium, for the 49's, is pretty impressive. I just saw that you can order (and have delivered) to your seat, your food and beverages by mobile phone app. I'll still miss seeing old Candlestick Park.

that’s nothing. across the bay, in Oakland, if you forgot yours at home, you can buy a gun and have it delivered to your seat 

:o

I read in the paper this morning that they were opening there new "on campus" stadium this season.

Watch out for UTSA.... Larry Coker (from Miami) is their coach. They play some good football.

UTSA 7 UH 0 Game on ESPNU now

Watch out for UTSA.... Larry Coker (from Miami) is their coach. They play some good football.

UTSA 7 UH 0 Game on ESPNU now

Also, UTSA plays all there home games in the Alamodome.  That's a nice home field....

When you buy your tickets, you choose to sit in the "armed" or "unarmed" section!

When you buy your tickets, you choose to sit in the "armed" or "unarmed" section!

quite honestly, when you’re walking across the freeway from the BART station, it looks like you’re walking into a maximum security prison--this gray cement building, and a whole lot of people you hope you don’t see when they’re angry.  Personally, i’ve not had a problem; but, then again, I’m wearing silver & black. 

• Like 1