No heated seats & no power windows

deep3shot

Well, I guess from my avatar you and screen name you can guess what I'm into. 1st car was a 1967 fastback mustang GT with a 390 FE in it. I had a 427 low riser dual 4 BBL intake with dual 625cfm competition series carter carbs, hooker headers, Mallory dual point with accel super coil and cherry bombs. I bought that when I was 15. Next I built a 428 CJ. By the time I was 18, I bought a dual 4 BBL 427 FE Ford Hi-Riser like they put in the thunderbolts and by the time I was 20, I bought a 427 SOHC Cammer. I am slowly building an all aluminum Cammer for my 1967 Fastback Mustang GT. I still have the original 390 FE.

Roger

My favorite car I own right now happens to be a 67 gt fastback, but it's got a 289. With manual steering it's definitely more nimble than the 69 with a 428scj I sold a couple years back. I would definitely be interested in the 390 car, because I love the Bullitt. Way too many of these cars were turned into Eleanor clones. Sad...

I had a guy down a couple weeks ago looking at my 55 Porsche 550 replica, and he was concourse restoring a 390 GT like yours. The body and floors and clip were all done and ready for paint. I was tempted, but everything is in boxes, and you know how that goes. Replacing missing parts with NOS or even used OE parts for a 67 GT car can be very expensive. In fact a money pit.

• Like 1

1958 Cadillac Eldorado the pinnacle of luxury and power.  Air suspension!  Nicest car I have ever come across.

See here for the info on this beauty:

http://www.mcsmk8.com/58-CAD/58-ELDO.HTM

This one had technology that was amazing for the time period.

I love old Caddies. My favorite is the 1947 Convertible 62. I think it is one of the most beautifully balanced bodies GM ever produced. I almost bought one in Brooklyn, but the guy seemed a little shady, and I backed out. I suspected it was stolen...

Here is a 47 Caddy convertible:

CAD-62-WIKI-0002.jpgCAD-62-WIKI-0003.jpgCAD-62-WIKI-0001.jpg

• Like 2

This will be my last one I swear. Carl mentioned the 930 Porsche. From age 16, that was my favorite car. The guy my aunt worked for had two of them. A dark green one and a red one with candycain antennas. Both had the 930 wide body, and both were Turbo Carreras. I do not like the slant nose version. Looks like a Fiat or something...

Here is an excellent video of the 930. Note the big wing and the wide body kit:

• Like 1

Well, I guess from my avatar you and screen name you can guess what I'm into. 1st car was a 1967 fastback mustang GT with a 390 FE in it. I had a 427 low riser dual 4 BBL intake with dual 625cfm competition series carter carbs, hooker headers, Mallory dual point with accel super coil and cherry bombs. I bought that when I was 15. Next I built a 428 CJ. By the time I was 18, I bought a dual 4 BBL 427 FE Ford Hi-Riser like they put in the thunderbolts and by the time I was 20, I bought a 427 SOHC Cammer. I am slowly building an all aluminum Cammer for my 1967 Fastback Mustang GT. I still have the original 390 FE.

Roger

My favorite car I own right now happens to be a 67 gt fastback, but it's got a 289. With manual steering it's definitely more nimble than the 69 with a 428scj I sold a couple years back. I would definitely be interested in the 390 car, because I love the Bullitt. Way too many of these cars were turned into Eleanor clones. Sad...

I had a guy down a couple weeks ago looking at my 55 Porsche 550 replica, and he was concourse restoring a 390 GT like yours. The body and floors and clip were all done and ready for paint. I was tempted, but everything is in boxes, and you know how that goes. Replacing missing parts with NOS or even used OE parts for a 67 GT car can be very expensive. In fact a money pit.

What all options does your 67 Fastback GT have. I have one with Deluxe interior, 6 grand tack, both consoles, tinted windows, woodgrain wheel, Fold Down rear seat, GT equipement group, louvered hood, pop open gas cap, GT grill bar fog lamps, close ratio Top Loader, manual steering, 4 piston power brakes, exterior wheel lip and door chrome strips, originally a Nightmist Blue car with black deluxe interior. The other 67 GT fastback car has a wide ratio top loader in it, 3.25 traction lock, standard interior, 6 grand tach, fold down rear seat, tinted windows, wood grain steering wheel, Exterior Décor group with louvered hood, GT grill bar fog lights, pop open gas cap, 4 piston power disc brakes, power steering, and optional passenger side mirror. That car is originally white with black standard interior.

I also had a 1969.5 Mustang Bass 302, one of only 1,658 made.

I would like to take the blue car and add tilt away steering, 8 grand tack, power steering and louvered rear tail light valance panels.

Roger

Edited by twistedcrankcammer