SOLD ! PAIR Klipsch RW12 Subwoofer Speakers NH Pick Up $250/PAIR

zentiques

Been in my HT for a long time, supporting some RB75s. Got a great deal on an SVS, need to make some room. They're used, been through a couple moves, but still sound great. Listed on ebay and CL, first 250 for the pair, come and get 'em. Auralex Subdudes not included. Concord area.

Special price drop for the community, today.

Screwdriver in my hand, someone better move, or the sub gets it !

Edited by zentiques
  • Like 1

Give the auction and forum more time.  People don't always check/browse everyday.  Should be able to sell them without too much difficulty.  I would not cannibalize them unless you have someone offering your asking price or more for the components first.

As I said I wish you had them available last week since I drove to Hancock, NH for a pair of La Scala's.  Just not up for another long drive so soon for something I do not have an immediate need or use for.  I have two very capable subs but the RW-12's look really nice and four subwoofers would be pretty insane but fun. :D

Add "accept offers" to the auction. I see there are 12 people watching it right now. Even though you may not take less, people will know they are gonna sell, and may pull the trigger. http://www.ebay.com/itm/PAIR-Klipsch-RW12-Reference-Subwoofers-LOCAL-ONLY-/121443693850?pt=Speakers_Subwoofers&hash=item1c469bb51a

Edited by mustang guy

You are making this awful tempting especially if you are willing to drive them to White River Junction, VT.  I am just worried about the beating my wife will deliver upon me.  Do you have the owner's manuals for them still?  I cannot view the dimensions on the Klipsch website from work it codes it as "auctions" I want to see if I can get them in my truck bed with the tonneau cover in place.  Seriously pondering the trip now.

Edited by Frzninvt