Need recommendation for an Amplifier/Speaker selection unit

jimjimbo

I have multiple amps and receivers (some tube, some SS), and multiple sets of speakers (go figure...).  I want to be able to hook up as many amps as possible and as many speakers as possible to a selection unit so that I can change configurations via switches rather than running around changing speaker wires like I'm doing now.....Recommendations and advice would be very much appreciated.

Recommendations and advice would be very much appreciated.

A good therapist? 

If that does not work, try bananna plugs.  They are simple to change out and have a solid connection. 

My therapist gave up....he said my audio addiction is incurable.....and apparently so are many of my other afflictions....

I would much rather leave everything connected and use a switch to avoid possible mistakes and impedance mismatches, etc...

Been using this one to switch between multichannel. ss and 2 channel tube for the Khorns in the HT.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B004Y8MH3M/ref=mp_s_a_1_4?qid=1413392729&sr=8-4π=AC_SX110_SY165_QL70

You can hook up 2 amps/7 pair speakers or 7 amps/2 pair of speakers. Manual says it can safely handle 400 watts w/built in protection.

Been using mine for nearly 2 years and love it.

And it has a remote control too, along with multi-zones. Exceptional versatility. IMO, way better than a Niles unit.

Edited by Rhetor