Need some Cornwall grills

jimjimbo

After I did a Cornscala conversion to my CW I's, I took the original cain grills and cut out the mid-horn openings with a Dremel tool (fiber cutting wheel. I took a sheet of heating duct metal and inserted it between the cain and the grill board as to not cut the cain. When they're on the speakers you can't even tell what's been done to them.

BTW- Thanks to Russ, my wife and I made some black grills to match our decorum and recently adapted the use of magnets to hold them on. I plan on doing the same to the cain pair.

Edited by Mighty Favog

Man, where is my head at today! I have CW I's!! Not 2's! 'll change it above.

Russ, surprisingly mine are standard CWO's (not verticals). They're CW I cabs that had CW2 internals and the drivers are mounted from the inside. I remember you saying you had small side business making these as a sideline. And these were ones you had left over.

Edited by Mighty Favog

Jim, I've got black grills, have to check condition. Replaced my Cornwall I's with cane from (brain fart here) Friznit?. Have to go back and see. They have badges. I stopped smoking five years ago, cleaned them back then so they should be OK. Give me a day or two to find them and check them out.

Needless to say, I'm not a guy who comes to this Forum only to peddle, so they will be very reasonable on cost.

Marty