SVS SB13-Ultra subwoofer - Black Oak Veneer $1099

Ouachita

Located in central Arkansas (Maumelle).  About 10 months old.

I could post photo, but it is mint condition.  Have original box and packing material (needed - this thing weighs 100 lbs).

Very powerful - 1000 watt, 13.5 inch driver.

http://www.svsound.com/subwoofers/sealed-box/SB13-Ultra

http://www.svsound.com/subwoofers/sealed-box/SB13-Ultra

Edited by Ouachita

Yes it is - I am struggling with the decision to sell it.  Just ordered a set of Walnut Cornwall IIIs and just don't need it anymore.  A cheaper sub will do for movies.

Thanks for the tip - I will contact him.

Congrats on the corns. Please post some pics when you get them. Did you order them from klipsch direct?

Wish you were closer I need one more SB13 and that price is nice. Good luck with sale.

I have the original packing material - it can be shipped easy enough.  I  too think it would only be about $50 to ship.

there we go! make a deal coleman!! 

Would this be a better sub than the rsw-15?

Both are equally awesome.  Neither dig to the deepest depth(sub 15Hz) but from around 18Hz(with boundry gain) on up there is plenty of impact and the midbass punch is about as good as it gets as consumer subwoofers go in that given price range.

Bill

Respectfully I have to disagree.  No one loves Klipsch more than me - but there's no way a Klipsch sub from 2001 can in any way compete with a top of the line SVS costing twice as much.  They are just completely two different classes of subwoofer.

Oh, and btw, I plan on replacing this sub with a Klipsch.  I just got a pair of Corns and I don't need a sub this refined any longer.

Edited by Ouachita

Respectfully I have to disagree.

And you are free to do that. ;)  :D

but there's no way a Klipsch sub from 2001 can in any way compete with a top of the line SVS costing twice as much.

The RSW15 msrp'd at $1800.00 back in 2001 while the SB13U msrp's today at $1600.00 today.

With that said, I own an SVS SB13 Plus(95% same as SB13 Ultra), have heard the RSW15 on many occasions, own a Revel B15(msrp $3200), have heard the SB13 Ultra many times.  I am first to say that the SVS SB13U is one incredible sub and would own one in a heartbeat if I was not so subwoofer stacked at this moment.  All mentioned subs here can hold their own against each other IMO.

Bill

Didn't realize it was such an expensive sub.  

I stand corrected.

I just want to make it very clear to all you folks that may be interested in the SB13U, that you would be hard pressed to find a better sealed consumer subwoofer with the features, the build quality, the impact, the musicality, the accuracy, for the price this sub is listed at.

Bill

Didn't realize it was such an expensive sub.  

I stand corrected.

I just want to make it very clear to all you folks that may be interested in the SB13U, that you would be hard pressed to find a better sealed consumer subwoofer with the features, the build quality, the impact, the musicality, the accuracy, for the price this sub is listed at.

Bill

I agree.  I have the SB12 NSD and think what that SB13 ultra would do in my room.