SOLD Juicy Music Xtreme Blueberry preamp with Cream + Maxim Mods and Power Supply Mods

Breakdown7

I have decided to part ways with my wonderful Juicy Music Blueberry Xtreme tube preamp. It is in excellent condition with no visible flaws to speak of. It comes with the custom wood case, with beautiful dove tail corners. This was the most recent of Mark Deneen's designs. This has the "Cream" option, which uses transformers in the phono section for low output MC cartridges. Phono 1 is for MC and Phono 2 is for MM. The phono section is really quite special, I must say. This summer this preamp was sent to Mark Deneen for the upgrade of the power supply, remote repair & general testing - service. I have the original owners manual and remote. I am the second owner. This will come shipped in two separate boxes...one box with preamp and one box with wood case. The factory tubes will be included, which are basically brand new (I always used NOS tubes) SOLD

post-54981-0-40160000-1420167304_thumb.j

post-54981-0-26000000-1420167334_thumb.j

post-54981-0-65040000-1420167363_thumb.j

post-54981-0-36440000-1420167376_thumb.j

Edited by Breakdown7

I've got one I'd like to get rid of too. No remote, but all the other options, as well as a custom cocobolo wood case.  Prefer not to ship though.  There's nothing wrong with the unit, just don't want it anymore, and plan to get one of Craigs NBS preamps.

Why wouldn't you start your own FS Thread instead of posting on Breakdown7 FS Thread..? :wacko:

OP... how did you come to the consclusion to go with the nbs over the juicy?

I am curious about the differences between the beyond customization

I am not going with an NBS over the Blueberry. I am moving over to an integrated amp and getting away from separates for a while.  We will be moving coming up this year, so I am slimming down my system.  That is the only reason for the sale.