FS -- Blueberry Xtreme w/ Cream

Gilbert

$1200 firm. Prefer not to ship.

Unit has the improved power supply, and a custom cocobolo wood case. Comes with the orig. manual. It's a pretty unit, with no issues, no dings, or scratches. Selling with the original tubes that Marks sold it with, they're brand new, never used.

Selling because I want to buy Craig's NBS pre.

I'll post some pic's within a couple days.

EDITED PER MARK's COMMENTS FURTHER BELOW:

Here's a quicky-pic of the unit. It's clean, and it works fine. Has all  updated power supply only, does not have remote control.

Included is a PDF file that has additional pic's Inside-&-Out.

post-10277-0-97420000-1421428923_thumb.j

BBX Pictures.pdf

Edited by Gilbert

Are the circles on the top of the case able to be removed?

I'm certain they are, just don't know how much elbow grease will be required. The marks don't bite down into the wood, it's on the surface from the little rubber feet of an Ah! Njoe CD Player that use  :o to sit on top of the BBX.....  not any more though.

Anywhooo, when I took the photos, the only prep work I did was to rub them with Formbey's Lemon Oil. If you're interested, I can take a close-up macro for you to review.

Edited by Gilbert

Has all the mod's, except for the remote control.

Just FYI - - As far as my records show, this unit does NOT have the Maxim Mods, or the PSU mods that I developed this pass summer and installed in units for several members here. I mention it only to prevent confusion.

EDIT: I just confirmed that by looking at the detailed photos.

Not sure what the PSU modification is, but could have sworn that you mentioned doing something to the Power Supply Unit when I sent it back to you (7 or 8 yrs. back???) for the BB Xtreme upgrade. At which time the cocobolo planks were sent your then wood guy.

Honestly thought you stopped doing anything Juicy a long time ago, and that the only change you made since was to add a remote control.

Anyway, please refer to the PDF a couple posts back, it includes some relatively good pic's of the inside, so you can always PM Mark with any questions about the electronic construction.

Unit is guaranteed not to be DOA, I'll back that up with a 30 day money back warranty.

Edited by Gilbert