Forum Names and License Plates

BigStewMan

Forum names and vanity license plates make me curious.  I’m driving next to this Maserati today--it pulls ahead of me. The license plate is TVTUNES.  I didn’t recognize the driver; but, started wondering if and/or how he is connected to music that is on television.  Writes/performs theme songs? commercial jingles?  Like so many other things, I’ll just never know.

• Like 1

Up until last year when I got tired of paying for the plate, I was boring.  It used to be "SC169" - when asked if that was something spectacular I just replied "No...that's my RACES Radio ID." :lol:

Edited by IbizaFlame
  • Like 1

• Moderators

I forgot so please explain BigStewMan again, if you will.

I like to keep things simple so this one leaves no thinking, it's from a few years ago, it now hangs in the bar.

Really it was kind of a dare from forum member Kevin Harmon who has one from Louisiana.

post-9700-0-19970000-1422155045_thumb.jp

• Like 1

I forgot so please explain BigStewMan again, if you will

are you asking what BigStewMan means?  If so, I used to be 17 feet tall; but, the only woman willing to date me was the 50’ tall woman from that old sci-fi flick, and she kept calling me Shorty (and I didn’t like that nickname).  Seriously, It’s just one of the many nicknames people call me.  Stew, Stewman, Bigstewman … the list goes on. I’m actually not a fan of bigstewman and have absolutely no idea why i put that down when i joined the forum…i know it can be changed; but, I’m kinda late in the game now. 

Edited by BigStewMan
  • Like 1

Now were talkin.

Yes we are. :D

baby_duck_by_ibizaflame-d8cx4m3.jpg

First plane I flew in was a civ revision of a P-51M that my cousin rebuilt.  Even got to pilot it a bit.  I was the coolest 14 year old ever for those few minutes of flight time.  Not Mach 1, but certainly a rush.

• Like 2