Forum Names and License Plates

BigStewMan

I always loved the P51D. My favorite, and I believe was the inspiration for the shape of the original Mustang.

050317-F-1234P-002.jpg

PS: I have never had a vanity plate. I don't do bumper stickers either. Having them tells people about you, and it's none of their business. It seems like there have always been people ready to con you, and the more they know, the easier you are to con.

Edited by mustang guy
  • Like 1

I have never had a vanity plate. I don't do bumper stickers either. Having them tells people about you, and it's none of their business. It seems like there have always been people ready to con you, and the more they know, the easier you are to con.
Want to buy a P51D -- no stickers and comes equipped with Klipsch speakers and a lifetime forum membership.
  • Like 1

I have never had a vanity plate. I don't do bumper stickers either. Having them tells people about you, and it's none of their business. It seems like there have always been people ready to con you, and the more they know, the easier you are to con.
Want to buy a P51D -- no stickers and comes equipped with Klipsch speakers and a lifetime forum membership.

I will give you all of the monies for...

• Like 1

Now were talkin.

Yes we are. :D

baby_duck_by_ibizaflame-d8cx4m3.jpg

First plane I flew in was a civ revision of a P-51M that my cousin rebuilt.  Even got to pilot it a bit.  I was the coolest 14 year old ever for those few minutes of flight time.  Not Mach 1, but certainly a rush.

Awesome pic, my opinion the greatest plane ever built! Best sounding anyway :D

Mustang has an awesome picture. Mostly because it doesn't have that terrible watermark plastered across the fuselage. Why do that when there are hundreds of better photos on the net?

Example:

Because the forum didn't like the original size I have - so I referred it to my dA account - and I have had a history of people stealing my stuff on dA.

Since unlike you folks here that don't claim that something is yours when it's not - there are still a lot of people out there that DO do that, and well...when you're trying to build a profile...that just makes it hard to get anywhere.

Edited by IbizaFlame