TO ALL "KLIPSCH FREE SPEAKER MEMBERS"

eth2

You guys are still doing this?

It has been a slow week. In honor of the slow week,I engaged in discussion with a slow member.

Ya, that's you Roger.

(How was that Roger? Do I still need to wait for Friday?) ;-)

Earl,

You are supposed to make the other person look slow through the use of you whit, not just say the other person is slow, prove it with your mind!

To my thinking, I am still up a couple points on you, so here is a soft lob to you!

Roger

It has been a slow week. In honor of the slow week,I engaged in discussion with a slow member.

Ya, that's you Roger.

Earl,

You are supposed to make the other person look slow through the use of you whit, not just say the other person is slow, prove it with your mind!

To my thinking, I am still up a couple points on you, so here is a soft lob to you!

Roger

Roger,

Sorry, but I can't help with your "soft lob," but perhaps a urologist could help. As for "whit" of course I know that you meant "wit." So you get half credit for your "wit." Guess some might conclude that makes a "half wit." (Not me of course,)

In any event, Happy Easter.

Earl

Ya, that's you Roger.

Earl,

Roger

Roger,

Sorry, but I can't help with your "soft lob," but perhaps a urologist could help. As for "whit" of course I know that you meant "wit." So you get half credit for your "wit." Guess some might conclude that makes a "half wit." (Not me of course,)

In any event, Happy Easter.

Earl

Earl,

Much better!

I applaud your effort!

Happy Easter to you as well!

Roger

• Like 1

Im really confused, so Roger was away at bathhouses near Earl's house and noticed nobody there had amp reductions and somehow along the way found out about Earl's blue capacitors because he knew the secret handshake although Earl denies ever being there while at the same time Earl went visit Roger's wife but she was disappointing with his amp size compared to Roger? :unsure:

Im really confused, so Roger was away at bathhouses near Earl's house and noticed nobody there had amp reductions and somehow along the way found out about Earl's blue capacitors because he knew the secret handshake although Earl denies ever being there while at the same time Earl went visit Roger's wife but she was disappointing with his amp size compared to Roger? :unsure:

That preety well sums it up!

Roger