TO ALL "KLIPSCH FREE SPEAKER MEMBERS"

eth2

my amp is perfectly sufficient. it's well within "average" measurements. and my wife likes it, so that's all that matters. all those big amps in magazines and movies are surgically altered anyways.

Spoken like a man with an EXTREMELY small SET AMP!

My question is why that all of those with Large to extremely LARGE amps, never try to get an Amp reduction?? Kind of blows a hole in your theory now doesn't it!

Roger

I do think its funny that people need to buy extremely large speakers like the K-horn to compensate for having a small amp...

Khorn owners also have large amps. And don't let anyone tell you differently.

Additionally, all of the Members have provided their contact information and we will be having a really fun time at an exclusive and private locale during the Hope event. And we are not telling Roy's Rangers or whatever they are called.

Yes Earl, Some of us that own Klipschorns do have really big amps, YOU however, well I for one suspect it is very TINY!!!

Roger

Edited by twistedcrankcammer

my amp is perfectly sufficient. it's well within "average" measurements. and my wife likes it, so that's all that matters. all those big amps in magazines and movies are surgically altered anyways.

My question is why that all of those with Large to extremely LARGE amps, never try to get an Amp reduction?? Kind of blows a hole in your theory now doesn't it!

Roger

I do think its funny that people need to buy extremely large speakers like the K-horn to compensate for having a small amp...

Additionally, all of the Members have provided their contact information and we will be having a really fun time at an exclusive and private locale during the Hope event. And we are not telling Roy's Rangers or whatever they are called.

Yes Earl, Some of us that own Klipschorns do have really big amps, YOU however, well I for one suspect it is very TINY!!!

Roger

Well Roger, all I can say is that if you need to make yourself feel better (and I am sure that is your only outlet without being laughed at), then go ahead and assume.

Roger

Roger

Well Roger, all I can say is that if you need to make yourself feel better (and I am sure that is your only outlet without being laughed at), then go ahead and assume.

Roger, as soon as you are finished, I await your pithy response.

Roger

Lol I was just commenting on how the KHorn design is optimized to be able to use a smaller wattage. Remember, its not about the size of the amp as long as your wife likes the music. :D

Thats awesome you guys are going to have an exclusive private event where you can show each other your amps...

Edited by twk123

Roger

Roger

Roger

Earl, how do you do on those "Little Blue Capacitors?" I heard your power tube was burned out?

Edited by twistedcrankcammer

Roger

Roger

Roger

Earl, how do you do on those "Little Blue Capacitors?" I heard your power tube was burned out?

Roger,

If you would stop hanging around the public baths, you wouldn't pick up inaccurate info on those that don't frequent those establishments. BTW, someone called "twistedcrankcammer" needs to rethink their topic areas. :P

Edited by eth2
  • Like 1

Roger

Roger

Roger

Roger,

If you would stop hanging around the public baths, you wouldn't pick up inaccurate info on those that don't frequent those establishments. BTW, someone called "twistedcrankcammer" needs to rethink their topic areas. :P

Earl,

Sorry, but I got my info a little closer to your home! :)

And IF you had an amp worthy of looking at, maybe you would already know the secret handshake as well as other places that are secret that are MUCH closer to home?

Rpger

Rpger

First, work on spelling your name correctly. R-O-G-E-R.

Second, I will dispense with the obligatory comments about what your wife told me.

Third, I suspected you were stalking me. Sorry "Twisted" but your not my type (or gender preference).

See you Friday, but keep your distance. Like I said, your not my type/gender preference.

Edited by eth2

You know what I understand about this thread?

Nothing!    :rolleyes:

If you were one of the "chosen ones" you would know.

I just thought this was about bringing balance to The Force.  B)

Edited by wvu80

Rpger

First, work on spelling your name correctly. R-O-G-E-R.

Second, I will dispense with the obligatory comments about what your wife told me.

Third, I suspected you were stalking me. Sorry "Twisted" but your not my type (or gender preference).

See you Friday, but keep your distance. Like I said, your not my type/gender preference.

I'll give you till Friday then, surely you can come up with a more original, more well thought out response than this by then?

Roger