TO ALL "KLIPSCH FREE SPEAKER MEMBERS"

eth2

Yes can I help you, I am on the Klipsch free speaker list, but I took my name off after the second free pair. (just to be fair to everyone else)

Put your name back in.  You have a knack for the freebies.  Just give them to me when you win :)

• Like 2

my amp is perfectly sufficient. it's well within "average" measurements. and my wife likes it, so that's all that matters. all those big amps in magazines and movies are surgically altered anyways.

Spoken like a man with an EXTREMELY small SET AMP!

My question is why that all of those with Large to extremely LARGE amps, never try to get an Amp reduction?? Kind of blows a hole in your theory now doesn't it!

Roger

• Like 1

• Moderators

Just give them to me when you win

On second thought that wouldn't be fair.  I'll trade you some Wild Turkey Honey for them.

My name back on the list, done.

I took it off originally because I thought there was going to be a riot if I won anything else, wouldn't blame anyone for a lynching after a third win. :ph34r:

It is all part of the highly secret mysticism surrounding the group. Of course it does not make sense to nonmembers. That is why the group is so exclusive.

In any event, if you are not a member, ignore this post. Go join a second rate group like Dean's Den or Roy's whatever.

Edited by eth2

my amp is perfectly sufficient. it's well within "average" measurements. and my wife likes it, so that's all that matters. all those big amps in magazines and movies are surgically altered anyways.

My question is why that all of those with Large to extremely LARGE amps, never try to get an Amp reduction?? Kind of blows a hole in your theory now doesn't it!

Roger

I do think its funny that people need to buy extremely large speakers like the K-horn to compensate for having a small amp...

• Like 2

Roger

I do think its funny that people need to buy extremely large speakers like the K-horn to compensate for having a small amp...

Khorn owners also have large amps. And don't let anyone tell you differently.

Additionally, all of the Members have provided their contact information and we will be having a really fun time at an exclusive and private locale during the Hope event. And we are not telling Roy's Rangers or whatever they are called.