ampsandsound Stereo 15 Special Edition FS

jimjimbo

This  is a very special unit that Justin Weber built, and is absolutely beautiful both sound wise and visually....Unfortunately, I have not had the time to fully appreciate it, and I am hoping that someone else will utilize it to it's full fantastic potential.  It has no more than 25 hours total, and is exactly as described and pictured on the ampsandsound website.  I believe that the unit that Justin has on the website is actually the one that I currently own.

http://ampsandsound.com/products/amps/stereo-15-special-edition/

Several folks from the Chicago area Klipsch group got to audition this unit a few months back, and were very, very impressed....

I could bring this to Hope if anyone is interested.

Jim

Jim brought this amp to a Chicago forum meeting and let us listen.

Here is a Gnote's comment:

I've never given Tubes a second thought but I wouldn't have to think twice about what Amp I would get next, for a 2channel rig.

JimJimbo's ampandsound was amazing !!! I was pretty stunned when it was playing with his super heresy's and Jason's Table Tuba which was as pleasing to listen too as it is to look at!

Jim is a great guy to deal with as well. 

Good luck with your sale.

• Like 1

Unfortunately, I have not had the time to fully appreciate it,

Is this because you cannot tear yourself away from that fantastic integrated Marantz I gave you SUCH a great deal on???

Earl, have you taken your meds lately?  If not, I'll have some for you in Hope.... :emotion-19:

I took this unit to Hope and there were many comments on how great it sounded (even with Andy's Heresies...!  Ha!).

The group never got around to putting together any kind of sale or silent auction during the weekend, so it's still available.  Any comments from those who heard it are welcome here.

http://ampsandsound.com/products/amps/stereo-15-special-edition/

Opusk2k9 quoted me and I have to tell you I meant every word . That amp is fantastic !  If I had the money right now and wasn't up in North Dakota on a project for the next 4 months minimum  (yes it was snowing here this morning :angry: ) I would snag this in a heartbeat !

Jim's a good guy so I hope it sells but I wouldn't mind if it was still available when I get back :)