The Girls Rocked It in Vancouver!

Jim Naseum

It was a great game, or I guess I should say great outcome.  The 2 matches they played to get to the championship match were closer and more competitive from an outcome perspective.  20 minutes into this game it was over but I loved it just the same.

Your niece must be very good then.

My 9 month old grandson came over with my son and we all watched the game together.  He'd flinch every time I'd yell after a goal :lol:

She is a terrific athlete.  Plays on 3 different club teams during the off season, and will be starting varsity this year as a sophomore for her high school.  Never was much into soccer before she got involved, but I've certainly learned to appreciate it more.

• Like 1

Your niece must be very good then.

My 9 month old grandson came over with my son and we all watched the game together.  He'd flinch every time I'd yell after a goal :lol:

She is a terrific athlete.  Plays on 3 different club teams during the off season, and will be starting varsity this year as a sophomore for her high school.  Never was much into soccer before she got involved, but I've certainly learned to appreciate it more.

from reading yesterdy i learned Carli is the hardest training most disciplin player...pushing self constantly to excel inthe smallest of things...yer niece then is wildly lucky to have such a role model....hope to see yer niece at future world cup for USA....kickin it!! LOL

A lot of buzz around my neck of the woods. Megan Rapinoe is from here and here folks still live here. Every sports bar was filled to the rafters. Way to go girls!!! Kind of poetic they beat two teams that are from the main country's of The Axis Powers in WWII. Whooped um again!

• Like 1