The absolute best thread of all time that's even better than Stew's

The History Kid

• Moderators

I have no idea what you guys are talking about.  But quite frankly I 'm thinking about my waitress at dinner tonight.

Chuck -- you are very much alive my friend.

That's an understatement, he's worse than me about thinking about women, just think what he was like at 25. :o  :D

• Like 3

I have no idea what you guys are talking about.  But quite frankly I 'm thinking about my waitress at dinner tonight.

That's an understatement, he's worse than me about thinking about women, just think what he was like at 25. :o  :D

So you're saying it's normal to be frustrated every single day at my age?

• Like 3

Elden Dude…your wife reads this forum…Christy, your husband is not a good speller…what he meant was …"thinking about my wife"...

• Like 6

• Moderators

You are correct. He's not a good speller, but I'm pretty sure he meant what he wrote!

"Klipsch Forum: Making and Breaking Families Since 2004"

I got divorced eight months after joining this forum.  draw your own conclusions.   :D 

I've told him many times, "Go for it"!

• Like 2

That's going to be one of the big hurdles to get over when I find a girlfriend...finding one that'll put up with "all those big speaker boxes everywhere."

yeah…girls will want things “to match.”  Now, i make my own rules and "not matching" is the new “matching”.  A lady at work asked me once what i did over the previous weekend. I said i bought stuff for the house. She asked what i bought. So i said, “what goes with 12 speakers, a flat screen tv, guitars, and a slot machine?” She said, “Nothing.”  I said, “wrong. a full sized, operational traffic signal light.”  To quote my youngest daughter about my home decor “you’re such a guy."

By the way, traffic lights are VERY bright when put in your living room.

Edited by BigStewMan
  • Like 4

I hope you at least got one with arrows instead of the bland bulbs.

No arrows…the store had two and neither had arrows. BUT, who’s to say that a man can only have one signal light in his living room?

Right lane must turn right, sir!

• Like 1