F/S 2 pair of LSI's $500 pr KP250 $200 pr etc.

kg4guy

Local company has a bunch of Klipsch commercial equipment up 2 pair of La scale's with aluminum trim $500 pr one split the other is regular also a pair of KP250's $200 pr and a pair of the slant wedge Heresy monitors I'm not sure on the price on those. I'm going to get the regular LSI's if anyone is interested in the other pairs let me know .805-448-2134 Santa Barbara Ca. 

Edited by kg4guy

I will help with shipping if the splits are still available I can put them on a pallet they will ship from 93105 from a commercial address with loading dock or forklift. They painted over everything on them so the aluminum trim needs to be cleaned but I plan to take all the trim off remove the paint and put fresh paint on the cabinets and repaint logos and bingo new speakers.  :D

Still waiting for a return email picked up the LSI one piece with aluminum trim excellent condition gave them to a friend as I don't have room also got the Heresy slant monitors fiberglass coating with aluminum trim also in excellent condition except he painted over the trim so I removed it and am getting it bead blasted clean I'm keeping those  :D . The other split LSI's with aluminum trim and the KP250's I think are still available teaman is first in line for the KP250's .

post-25539-0-00400000-1440646739_thumb.j