Klipsch RB-51 Bookshelf Speakers - SOLD

japosey

I am interested however have never heard the RB-51's or anything in that RB line.  I have a little man cave setup right now in a spare bedroom with a ps4 and some other things however it is filled with old speakers that use to be in my living room.  I have upgraded most of the living room besides the center and subwoofer which then my rc-52 would move to the man cave and I was thinking of putting the RB-51's as the front speakers.  Do you think that would be enough for the front speakers as probably many of you have heard these speakers or should I look at something else?

I am interested however have never heard the RB-51's or anything in that RB line.  I have a little man cave setup right now in a spare bedroom with a ps4 and some other things however it is filled with old speakers that use to be in my living room.  I have upgraded most of the living room besides the center and subwoofer which then my rc-52 would move to the man cave and I was thinking of putting the RB-51's as the front speakers.  Do you think that would be enough for the front speakers as probably many of you have heard these speakers or should I look at something else?

If we are talking a spare bedroom that is maybe no more than 12ft x 12ft, then I think the RB-51's will be just fine, especially with the matching RC-52.  I have a complete RVX-42(dual 4 inch woofers) system in my master bedroom and it does a bang up job for TV and movies.  Not the best for music but that is not what it is used for.  The RB-51 system would work better for dual use(music/HT).

Bill