where art thou DaveWJr?

Paducah Home Theater

So what happened to this guy?  His linkedin page says he moved to Apple back in August.  I miss his posts, one of the most intelligent guys I've ever read anything from.  He had the knack of taking stupid complicated scientific audio crap and explaining it in laymans terms, and it was always provable facts devoid of pseudo-scientific audio-religion placebo-worship talk.  Which, is really rare.  

Edited by MetropolisLakeOutfitters

He had the knack of taking stupid complicated scientific audio crap and explaining it in laymans terms, and it was always provable facts devoid of pseudo-scientific audio-religion placebo-worship talk.  Which, is really rare.  

He was banned because of this very fact..... 

• Like 1

I wonder why he doesn't show up in the search?  Maybe because he's listed as an employee?

Carl, I think it's a function of the awesome search engine....you have to type in the entire string of davewjr, and then it will show.

Strange.  I got 4 pages of members that started with "Dave" but not him.  Oh well.  I see he hasn't posted since 8/6 or so.

Cmon guys, learn to take a joke

I got it but saw it as a good opportunity to take a pot shot.  It's just another service I provide.

Carl careful what you admit too....fellas, he didn't mean he took a shot of pot.  by the way, what's the charge for pot shots?

Edited by BigStewMan

• Moderators

Cmon guys, learn to take a joke....relative to all of the other ridiculous threads that we've had going on here lately I thought that this would be pretty obvious…

a man of your stature joking...perish the thought.

He is pretty tall  :huh:  :P