sold

mikpuz

• Moderators

Welcome to the forums.  Just curious, you have put together a fantastic Klipsch system.  Are you going a different direction with your setup? 

I sold my Cherry RF-83's in 2014 for $1000 and my Black RF-83 in 2014 for $770.

My original RS-52 sold for $400 in 2012.

Maybe that will help give somewhat of an idea.  Others will chime in on value.

Thanks guys! I really appreciate the welcome and info! Yes Rivernuggets the SVS subs are definitely a good sub and have an excellent warranty. I actually prefer the HSU over them dollar for dollar, I think that Dr Hsu are THE best subs that I have heard at their price point. That being said if a person is willing the spend the extra for the SVS they will probably be smiling after listening to them for sure. If the only subs that they have previously heard are the brick and mortor types, then eitehr product line is a huge step up! Thanks again and looking forward to the future here!

I was led to believe we were to PRICE our items in the garage sale section.

When did the free passes get handed out?

since when are you the forum police? He is new here. Not the kind of welcome we give people. He was here to ask what we thought the value might be for his gear. If one has never sold anything like this before it would be hard to put a price on stuff.

Welcome op. When you decide what you may want for that PC-12 plus I just might be interested. Mine could use a buddy.

• Like 2

To the OP. I just bought an Emotiva XPA-5 this week and sold and XPA-2 this week. What Gen is the amp? What condition? and is there any warranty left? If you can let me know that much i can help you with pricing.

Good luck and welcome to the forum!

Scrappy,

Self policing.

All, sometimes not so well, so please excuse my manners.

MIkpuz,

Welcome to the forum.  It looks as if you have some nice gear and we welcome the opportunity to assist you with valuations.

With that said, I'm sure you've done "some" research prior to your posting.

Pictures greatly assist the forum members with pricing information as condition is heavily weighted.

My apologies for any perceived a$$ hat commentary.

Edited by Arrow#422

Wow thanks for all the info guys! Arrrow, it's OK with the a$$hat commentary....LOL! I was a little taken back at first, but I get your point and no permanent offense taken. :) Anyways I did do some research and the prices vary so much I felt lost. For example I saw RF63's between 800 - 1900 per pair. I happen to have 1700 and a little over 650 miles into them myself. There was simialr variance with everything else. ALL of my equipment is in excellent condition with warranties still on the amp and subs. The speakers were all purchased from authorized dealers. None of it has been abused and I should still have most of the paperwork, etc. I also have shipping boxes for the amp and PC12+ if needed. I didn't post any photos because I do not have a smart phone (I prefer a mil spec flip due to my work) and my camera is missing atm (I think my ex may have herself a fancy new toy). If someonoe is interested and serious I would be happy to try and get them some pictures of whichever item they inquire about through my phone or look into borrowing somones camera. I am going to shoot some prices on the stuff and go from there. Like I said please remember that everything is overall in excellent condition. The only exception or one flaw that I can think of is there is a very small tear in the top of the cloth of the one RF63's. It is extremely small (about the size of the top of a pencil eraser) and on the top not the front face of the cloth. I hope that helps. I welcome any other feedback or input. Thanks again!

RF63 (pair) $1000

RC62ii            300

RS52ii (pair)   350

PC12+            700

PC13Ultra      1100

XPA5               600

All are OBO.

PS   I also forgot to mention that I have an extra PC12+ Sledge amp that is brand new in the package that I have no idea how much to ask for if anyone has any idea what it may be worth or interest. Take care and thanks again for the welcome!

• Like 1

Oh and not atm Youthman. Eventually yes I plan to do some major upgrades!! Not that there is anything wrong with my current set up. It is certainly no slouch! :)  Unfortunately I recently went through a kinda nasty breakup and need to dowsize temporarily until I can get back on my feet again..I still have a good Onkyo receiver and a vintage Kenwood amp along with two HSU subs so don't fret at least I am not just going back to TV speakers! ;)  I REALLY wish I could keep what I have and continue to build on it, but alas it's jsut not an option right now due to circumstances beyond my control. I actually had all the speakers to do a 11.4 setup with only the need for a reciever upgrade and possibly another Emotiva or ATI amp. Also hoping to get a Oppo blu-ray player eventually as well. TOTALLY bummed that Panasonic discontinued their plasma TV lines. IDK what I will do when it comes time to upgrade there! Any ideas or opinionsd out there on that? Take care! Oh yea and the A-5 is G1 Teaman.

• Like 1