Tool Shed Audio - Genesis 6 & Exodus

Matthews

NOSValves, maybe you should design your amps around more robust tubes if you know they only last two years of service.

-Cindy

Perhaps you need to do more research into Craigs products and the services he provides before you continue trashing him. His reputation is pretty impeccable, which is much, much more than I can say about yours at this point.

Jim,

Don't worry about this dude.....he is going to hang himself in short order. besides I'm fairly sure having a guy like him trashing me is positive advertisement LMAO!! :biggrin: I do appreciate your efforts though! Thanks

ALRIGHT FELLA'S AND GAL, ENOUGH IS ENOUGH !!!

This is my thread showcasing the custom build of my Genesis 6 amplifier and Exodus Linestage.  Please take your arguments to a new thread.  This thread was not introduced for debate purposes

Thank you,

Matt ♪ ♫ ♪

Crossovers all rewired for bi-amp configuration.  Temporarily jumped, waiting on parts.

Thank you SO MUCH Tool Shed Matt for your help and guidance in rewiring the networks.  Much appreciated!

post-36834-0-62720000-1456160959_thumb.jpost-36834-0-68380000-1456487926_thumb.j

Suppose it is near time for a new Transcendence 12 mono-block thread? 

WooHoo!  -  patience lil' Grasshopper :P   May 2016 might as well be a Thousand years away

Edited by Matthews
  • Like 2

What will become of the Genesis6?

We are modding the Crites motor-run cap crossovers to bi-amp.  The G6 will run the tops while the T12 blocks will bring in the heavy artillery for the bass bins.  Gonna be Bad A** :emotion-21:  :D  :emotion-21:

Without the need for additional power to run the bass section, you can then take advantage of the additional performance that the 6W6gt's allow in your Genesis6. :)

• Like 2