Cool Nature Video

Gilbert

The humans manipulate the animals which to me is unnatural.  Animals acting outside of human interaction to me is natural.  The hunters use the animals natural instincts but have to be trained to do so.  Aliens probably trained the hunters.  They never could have figured out how to train the birds and horses on their own.  That's just common sense.

The humans manipulate the animals which to me is unnatural.  Animals acting outside of human interaction to me is natural.  The hunters use the animals natural instincts but have to be trained to do so.  Aliens probably trained the hunters.  They never could have figured out how to train the birds and horses on their own.  That's just common sense.

Congratulations you're killing me.

When I think natural, I think no human interaction.

exactly, that's how I see most people.... nothing wrong with that at all.

And in most cases I would agree, but these particular people I view as indigenous, like our American Indians..

Edited by Gilbert

Those guys look like Mongolian hunters or far west china.  Due to the dry land that does not grow much crops, they need to be good hunters if they want to eat.

You're correct, it was filmed in Mongolia. And at those altitudes nothing grows.... only in the river valleys will you see greenery.

exactly, that's how I see most people.... nothing wrong with that at all.

Same as when you look into the mirror?  We are every bit a part of the planet at this time in history as any other living species.  Just because we screw up the rest so much does not equate to unnatural.  It just says something about us.

I have a younger friend here in North Georgia who came here as a student from Kazakhstan. While still under Russian governance, he went into the Russian Army. One of the places he got stationed was on some little island off the northern coast of Russia, guarding a missile silo. He said it was all deteriorated and falling apart and wouldn't have worked for anything,

Turns towards winter and no supplies get delivered. He and others with him took a Zodiac or Russian version and headed across open water to the mainland. They entered a government owned preserve and shot some deer and proceed to haul it back to their site.

They never got caught, or he wouldn't have been here to tell the story. After he graduated from our college (small Presbyterian school) he went back to Kazakhstan to work with a Christian ministry helping kids. Gets a call in the middle of the night from an acquaintance who tells him to leave NOW. So he and his wife (married someone there), leave everything behind and come here. Now he is raising a family in the U.S.

Would loved to have had video of some of his exploits.

Bruce

• Like 1